MIDARI!!

This is the picture at the top

GIFS don't work for me idk why

Midari's PoV,
My and Y/n were in a bathroom sweating "Midari~" she moaned as I held my gun up to her head "you like that don't you baby girl?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand pulled her into my lap "eehhh~" I moaned after sticking my tongue out "lick my gun house pet" I said grabbing her necklace as she licked my gun, I smiled a maniac as I fingered myself and lick the same part of my gun MY house pet did "Midari, please~" she begged as she got of my lap and sat on the with her legs spread "don't do this to me" I said getting down on my knees and helping her skirt by pushing it further down "Fuck me with your gun Midari~" she moaned fingering herself throwing her head back sweating from the sensation just like me "stop fingering yourself" I said grabbing her wrist as I lowered my head down level with her pussy "pull your skit down along with your panties, after all you don't have a choice you're a house pet so I can be as rough as I want with you" I told her smiling like a maniac again at the thought of being able to dominate her without her saying anything about it. She finished pulling everything off so I sat her down so she was leaning against the door "do want my gun inside you?" I asked taking all the bullets I had in it out "please Midari~" she moaned and begged, I smirked and nodded licking her and she jolted every time my tongue piercing touched her clit "you're such a good girl" I said, she smiled and placed her hand on the back of my head "Midari I'm gonna cum!" She yelled "AHHHH MIDARI!!" She screamed as she came in my mouth "you taste so good!" I shouted softly as I sat up "I can't get enough of you" I said as I picked up the gun that was empty and shoved it in her and she arched her back "ahhhh!" She screamed "tell everyone who you belong to" I said grabbing her necklace and pulling her towards me "shove the gun in me one more time then I will" she said moaning so I took it out and rammed it back in "MIDARI!!!!!" She screamed gripping my shoulders shaking in pure pleasure as I attacked her lips with mine ramming my tongue into her mouth then pulling away "you fucking belong to me and no one else" I whispered in her kissing and sucking her neck "you're in for a ride for the rest of the day my mittens you better be ready to be fucked by my gun" I said as she stuck her tongue out and saliva dripping from it "ahhhh! Fuck Midari~" she moaned arching her back so I stroked her hair "shhh~ this'll be so much fun ahh~ you're so fucking hot with a gun sticking out of your pussy and me sweating at your screams, I can't get enough of you you better not fucking leave me you give me pure ecstasy, I fuckin' masterbait every night because of you, I own you you own me" I said as I began moving the gun "Midari, every night, I think about you and I grow wet which makes me get my vibrator and-" she started but I cut her off "you have a vibrator? *you nod* bring it tomorrow I wanna use it on you" she nodded. We finished up and it was lunch, she stood up as her cum still dripped from her so I licked her which helped "get your skirt on" I ordered, she nodded as I left the star and washed my gun as she came out walking normally and coming over to me wrapping her arms around my waist for behind "you're a good girl" I said, she smiled and kissed my neck as we left the bathroom hand in hand and her head resting on my shoulder.