♥️Love VS bitch ♦️

Midari's PoV,
I was sat in the student council room staring and blushing at a picture of Y/n who is no longer a house pet. Itsuki burst through the student council doors "Midari Y/n is gambling against Mary Saotome and she's acting like you!" She yelled, I slammed my phone down and smiled widely running out the room and to the room they were in, Y/n was holding a gun to her head as Mary had a scared look on her face "actually how about I le-" "I'll do it" I said cutting her off "please do Midari" she said, I smiled and blushed as she handed me her gun, I pulled the trigger and nothing "ahhh~" she moaned blushing as I sat on her lap "leave us" I said, everyone nodded and left instantly slamming the door behind them as I attacked Y/n's lips with my own "Midari~" she moaned as I heard the door open and see Mary "what the fuck, do you want?" I asked clearly pissed off "Y/n, she owes me" she said, I just rolled my eyes getting off Y/n's lap as my girl walked over to Mary "I'm sorry what, you owe me" she said "now you pay up or become a mittens" she added "I-I don't have the money" Mary said so I walked over placing a house pet necklace around her neck "then leave" I said smiling widely and she left on a hurry back to Yumeko.