Gamble together

There will be a flashback that will be in bold italics
Midari's PoV,
I walked up to my house pet and pinned her against her locker "come on we're gonna go gamble with someone together" I said blushing from the excitement and seeing my baby girl "Midari let go of me you're making me wet" she said, I smiled and laughed softly then kissed her as she kissed back "come on we're gonna gamble with Jun" I said since he's pissed me off enough for messing with MY house pet "Midari that's not a good idea" she said, I looked at her and smiled widely "he's pissed me off enough and don't worry I intend to make him a house pet" I explained to her, she smiled slightly and nodded wrapping her arm around mine like the clingy girl she is but I wouldn't have her any other way "Midari" she said blushing madly "what's wrong?" I asked looking at her "nothing I'm just so excited" she said smiling widely "thank god" I said smiling as I walked down to the basement.
Flashback,
"Midari!" I heard Y/n scream so I ran towards her voice and saw Jun pinning her up against the hard stone wall "get of her" I said angrily as I grabbed my revolver and Jun dropped her and she ran over to me clinging to me "or what?" He asked walking over to me as I wrapped my arm around MY house pet's waist "I'm gonna pull the trigger on this fully loaded revolver and shoot your heart" I said pointing the gun towards his heart "so I'd run if I were you, or are you too busy pissing yourself?" I said as he walked away with his 'friends' "good girl" I said holding her tightly.