Begging

Midari's PoV,
"Please president I'm begging you" I begged as I sat opposite Kirari Momobami "why?" She asked "because she's a good girl and a good gambler" I told her "fine" she said smiling as I stood up smiling "thank you" I said smiling happily as I rushed my walking pace to go find her "Y/n!" I yelled as I found her running after her and once I got close enough to her I jumped wrapping my arms around legs around her "what's up Midari?" She asked laughing as I got off of her "you're in the student council!" I told her excitedly "I got you in!" I added wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her towards me as she wrapped her arms around my waist but then moved her right hand on my cheek which made me blush madly and lean into her hand "you haven't touched me like this in ages" I told her quietly as she kissed my forehead "I know" she said smiling as we walked to the council room to be met with Kirari "my what a catch you have Midari" she said "yeah and?, she's mine" I said making her blush "it's nice to finally see you Y/n" she said as she let us walk in and Runa instantly came over "you're cute" she said laughing her annoying ass laugh.
Finally everyone settled down apart from Kaede who just wouldn't leave Y/n be "Kaede, leave me alone" she snapped as we heard a chuckle from Kirari "seriously Kaede leave my girlfriend alone" I said Aso wrapped my arm around Y/n's shoulder pulling her closer to me and holding her protectively putting my middle finger up at Kaede as Y/n leant her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.