💜Affectionate at school💜

Midari's PoV,
I was walking to school with Y/n but being really clingy because she stayed the night last night "N/n I don't wanna leave you~" I whined holding her tightly burying my head in her chest "Dari come on" she said causing me to smile at the nickname as we continued but I didn't let go of her "hey Dari could you hand in the rest of my debt please?" She asked pouting, I smiled and nodded kissing her cheek softly "of course" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders as she handed me the rest of her debt money "good girl for paying of all your debt" I said smiling but my smile quickly faded as we entered school grounds and a limo pulled up and out came Momobami "hey Kirari" Y/n said waving she smiled and waved back "hello Y/n, do you have the rest of your debt money?" She asked, N/n nodded "I gave it to Midari" she said resting her head on my shoulder "alright thank you" Kirari said walking into the school quicker than usual "hm wonder what's up with her" I said as I picked up my pace and since I was holding Y/n protectively she did as well "Y/n come with me" I said walking into the bathroom "hey Y/n do you want a gun of your own I know you like the anticipation of having to wait to see if you'll die or not" I said happily and blushing and drooling thinking of it "Midari please I want that" she said moaning slightly as I held my gun up to her head and she held the one I gave to her up to mine, we both pulled the trigger at the same time and we both survived "aHaHaHaH" we laughed insanely "ahhhh~ yes~" I moaned holding her closer to me as I placed the gun in her bag "take care of it my darling" I said placing my hand on her cheek and one on her boob "Midari~" she moaned softly as I moved my leg to spread hers and place in between her legs "god you're sexy" I said blushing madly as we heard the bell "damn it we'll meet here in this bathroom at break then I'll finish this" I told her licking her neck "alright Dari" she said "good girl, now let's go" I said as we walked out and went separate ways after I smacked her THICC ass and let her continue her way to her class.