Forest

It's just before midnight.

The wind whispers through the trees, and blows out the campfire. Drista sighs and stands up.

"Dream! Do you have any matches?" Drista yells towards the tent behind her.

"Yes I do," Dream says. "Give me a second to put my jacket on, its cold."

Drista waits for about a minute before Dream walks out of the tent. He is holding a match in his hand. Drista takes it and strikes it against the log she is sitting on and drops it on the logs. The campfire ignites and the campsite is illuminated with light once again.

Dream sits himself on the log opposite to Drista and takes out his axe. He grabs a rock off the ground and starts to sharpen it. "Do we have any food? I'm starving."

Drista looks in her bag. "Not much," she sighs. "I told you we should have gone hunting today!"

"But we needed diamonds and iron to repair your sword and our shields. Protection is more important." Dream states. Drista frowns and grabs her shield off the ground. She starts to pluck arrows out of it. Her and Dream were ambushed by a mob of skeletons the night before, and her sword broke after she finished the last one off.

"I'll make it a priorty to go tomorrow morning when you are packing up the camp," Dream says. "We've been here for a little over a week, don't you think its time to explore a little more?"

"Well, I like exploring, but this area is vast. I want to see more!" Drista whines. Dream smirks and focuses again on sharpening his sword.

Drista growls and Dream giggles. Typical sibling rivalry. Of course they love to travel and explore the world together, but Dream and Drista like to tease each other every once and a while.

As Drista is walking towards the tent, Dream yells out "Wait, Drista!" Drista turns around and Dream is standing behind her. "Drista we need to talk."

"What is it now?" Drista says. Her tone is whiny, and Dream sighs. "Well, this is something I wanted to mention before we leave the forest tomorrow."

Dream sits back down on the log and motions Drista towards him. She walks forward, but not too far foward. She stays in the shadows and away from the light of the fire. She knows that this is news she won't like to hear.

"So I have been thinking for a long time that maybe we should settle down in a city or something, instead of travelling. Live a normal life, you know? Maybe I could get a job, and you can probably start living life like all the other teenagers do. Of course I love to travel and explore with you, but we have been doing it for years. Why not take a little break?"

Dream looks at his sister, waiting for a response. But Drista stays quiet. She turns around and walks towards the tent, only looking back at Dream before she steps inside. She doesn't want to leave this life, this life of travelling and adventuring the world. She could never adapt to a normal life. Where is the adventure? Where is the long battles with zombies and skeletons? Where is the climbing through desert and jungle temples while pretending you are kings and queens?

Tears roll of Drista's face as she steps into the tent. Dream is about to stand up and follow her, but then he decides not to. Its better not to anyways. The wind blows through the forest again, and the fire goes out.