Chapter six

Harry's P.O.V
I was walking home from school thinking about what she had said, maybe she could do something maybe she could make it better but then again she could make it so much worse.

I was still thinking about it when I got back to my uncles house. Luckily I was on time so I wasn't punished. I finished my chores then went up to my room and decided to message dragon.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Raven
Hi dragon was just wondering how you are?

Dragon
I'm ok thank you

How about you

Raven
I am also ok

I was wondering if you would like to meet at some point I mean we live in the same country so we could meet somewhere in between us

Dragon
I would love to meet

Raven
Ok I have break from school in two weeks maybe we could meet then?

Dragon
Sounds great we'll have to talk details later as my parents are home

Love you bye
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Draco's P.O.V
I went down stairs to see my parents and I started looking for them. I eventually found them in the living room and I said "hello father, mother"
"Hello sweetheart" my mother said as she kissed my head.
"Hello Draco" I nodded at my father. I never really felt like he cared for me. Sometimes I wonder if mother even cares.

After dinner and a talk about school I went back up to my room and reread the messages from earlier. I then felt a sudden rush of panic when I realised I said I love you to him. I mean I did but how can you love someone that you have never met. I kept thinking about it till I went to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V
He said I love you he said I love you HE SAID I LOVE YOU! I was freaking out I really loved him even if I didn't know who he was. I was still thinking about it when I realised I never said anything thing back so I messaged him and said "I love you to" then I went to sleep.

Sorry this is so bad I wrote it in a rush so I would have something to post. I think it will only have a few more chapters and to anyone who is reading this when it was posted and celebrated I hope you had a merry Christmas and have a happy new year. Beany