Chapter two

Draco's P.O.V
I was waiting for Blaise to come and hang out at the park. I had been sitting there for half an hour when I decided to message him. I soon realised that that was going to be harder then I first thought as I had recently gotten a new phone. So I typed in what I thought was his number till I got a response of "sorry who is this?" I quickly realised I must have got his number wrong so I said sorry to the person, just as I got a message from Blaise who I had given my new number to earlier.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Blaise
Hey man sorry I haven't messaged you my phone ran out and I couldn't find my charger I was just messaging to say I can't come sorry

Draco
That's ok see you tomorrow
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I looked back over the text Blaise had sent, before realising I didn't
have to sit there anymore so started to walk back home.

Once I got home I lay on my bed bored trying to sleep, eventually after awhile I decided to message someone though I soon realised I only had two contacts which were Blaise who was busy and the person I accidentally messaged. So I decided to message them.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Draco
Hi sorry about earlier what's your name?

Unknown
Sorry I don't give my name to strangers.

For all I know you could be a murder.

Draco
Ok so how about I start we can
give fake names if it's easier?

Unknown
Ok

Draco
Well I'm male I'm 16 and Scottish
and you can call me dragon

Unknown
Well I'm 16 as well I'm Scottish male and you can call me raven

Draco
Well then raven can I ask you some questions?

Raven
I mean you can if you want just nothing to personal

Draco
favourite colour?
favourite animal?
favourite subject at school?

Raven
My favourite colour is red but I also like bluey-greens like turquoise.

I don't have a favourite animal there all so amazing 🤩.

And my favourite subject is probably maths. What about you same questions.

Draco
My favourite colour is green, like you I don't have a favourite animal and my favourite subject is also maths.

Raven
Well I have to go to sleep now bye 😴👋

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
It was weird but I already felt so comfortable with Raven I felt like I had known them forever. I then realised the time and went to sleep.