Chapter one

Harry's P.O.V
I walked into the school thinking "this is going to be my year!" I was brought back down to earth when I got shoved into a wall by Crabbe, one of Dudley and Draco's gang as he then said "hey loser." I groaned who was I kidding it's never going to be my year here. I'm just the nerdy kid who sits at the back. I was pulled back out of my thoughts as I heard two voices calling me over, I looked up and saw Ron and Hermione waving at me and calling me over. I smiled, maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

Draco's P.O.V
I was leaning against my locker looking at my phone when I looked up to see Crabbe shoving the nerd from my maths class onto the floor, I rolled my eyes and thought why is he wasting his time shoving him? he's nobody. The bell rang so I grabbed my maths books and headed to maths.

Time skip to the end of the day Harry's P.O.V
Today hadn't been awful; some people from Duddley's and Draco's gangs had teased me and pushed me but nothing out of the ordinary. I was walking home when Dudley walked past me and pushed me to the floor and laughed.

I walked into my uncle's house ready for the yelling.
"BOY!"
I jumped but went to see what my uncle wanted anyway. I walked over to him and he hit me across the face.
"What time do you call this?"
I started to shake but said nothing knowing it would only annoy my uncle more.

He yelled at me a bit more then shoved me to the ground and kicked my stomach and shouted
"Now make dinner you ungrateful brat!"

It was a few hours later and I was walking to my bedroom, my stomach rumbling with hunger I hadn't eaten since yesterday. I make it to my room sitting down on my bed when i heard a knock on the door, i opened up the door to see my aunt there holding an apple which she passed to me and left without saying a word.

I sat down on my bed again and started eating the apple. I was thinking of messaging Ron or Hermione when my phone buzzed.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Unknown
hey where are you? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago!

Harry
Sorry who is this?

Unknown
Wait sorry wrong number bye

Harry
That's ok bye
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

That was weird I thought about messaging Ron or Hermione again but decided to just go to sleep.

A/n hope you enjoyed the first chapter Beany