Chapter eight

Time skip Harry's P.O.V
It had been a month since Draco had saved me from my uncle's house, me and Draco had started dating after he saved me and I had been staying with him and his parents. Today was the day I was meeting my Godfather and his husband. He was Draco's mother's cousin and they where my parents best friends.

I walked up to the door and nocked I had got the bus there and I was starting to wish Draco had come to like he offered to do. A man answered the door and gasped he shout "Sirius" up the stairs after standing in awkward silence with him just staring he asked me to come in.

No one's P.O.V
Harry, Remus and Sirius sat in the living room in silence till Sirius said "you look just like your father when he was sixteen" then Remus added "yes but you have your mother's eyes" Harry nodded then asked "how did you meet my parents? Can you tell me about them?"

"Well we went to boarding school with them and we shared a dorm room with your dad" said Remus.
He was about to continue when a small head looked round the door and said "hello" Harry looked around and smiled then kneeled on the floor and said to the boy "hello what's your name?"
The boy looked at Sirius not sure what to do and Sirius nodded so he said "my name is Teddy. Who are you?"
"I'm Harry I'm talking to those two about my parents" Teddy smiled then went over and sat in between Remus and Sirius. Sirius then said in reply to Harry's questioning look "this is our son Teddy" he looked nervous before asking "you don't mind that we are gay do you?" Harry laughed and replied "it would be a bit hypocritical if I did" Remus looked at him "what do you mean by that?"
"I mean I have a boyfriend and I'm bisexual" Remus nodded "you will have to bring him with you next time you come so that we can meet him."
Harry smiled then replied "I shall." He then looked at Sirius and said "he's your cousin's son." After talking about Harrys life some more they continued talking about Harry's parents till he had to go back to Draco's for the night.

Time skip to a year later Harry's P.O.V a/n sorry for all the time skips
I had moved in with Remus and Sirius three months ago and they had become parents to me. Me and Draco were still together and had just celebrated are one year anniversary. My life was amazing I loved my family and I was finally happy.

A/n sorry for the abrupt ending I am out of ideas for this story there will is an epilogue. Beany