Chapter five

Draco's P.O.V
It's was Tuesday and it was nearly lunch time thank goodness. The bell rang and everyone left the class Pansy stopped to wait for me but I told her to go on.

Ms McGonagal looked over and said "mr Malfoy you will be late for your lunch if you don't go now"
I stayed silent and was about to say never mind and leave but she spoke again,
"Is there anything worrying you?"
I nodded "you know the boy who sits here" I said pointing to a chair where the classmate I had seen limping yesterday sat. "Well I think somethings wrong he was limping pretty badly and I'm worried that there's a problem." She nodded "I will look into it, but for now you go have your lunch"

I walked to the lunch hall but couldn't see any of my friends so I decided to message Raven.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Dragon
Hey Raven I decided to take your advice and I spoke to a teacher about the abuse thing.

Raven
Hi Dragon that's great I hope they're ok.

How are you?

Dragon
I'm good thanks just eating lunch

Raven
Ok well I have to go talk later
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Time skip to the next day Harry's P.O.V
I was walking out of my form class when my form teacher Ms McGonagal called me over.

"Hi miss what can I do for you today?"
"Well actually I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you Mr Potter"
I looked confused so she continued
"You see I have reason to believe that you have been injured and that something may be going on at home."
I started to panic what if my uncle found out about this what would he do.
"Well as I can see you aren't going to tell me anything just know my door is always open Harry ok" I nodded and left.

A/n I think there will only be a couple more chapters as I want this to be a shorter book. I hope you're enjoying the book so far.
Beany