22 | The Tree House

TRIGGER WARNING‼️

This chapter contains a death threatonly used for this fictional story. Therefore, the author has no ulterior motive and no grudge against the characters mentioned in the threat.

. . . . . . . . .

CHAPTER XXII
The Tree house

SON RESIDENCE

Just as the door swung open, Chaeyoung burst inside, excitedly shouting, "Minariii!!!" causing everyone in the living room to be shocked.

Nayeon who was sitting on the single sofa stood up to greet Chaeyoung with a warm hug, and mouthed YooA, "Wait for me outside."

YooA obeyed, no words, she just stepped out of the house.

"Nayeonie, where's Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung asked right after Nayeon broke the hug. Her eyes wandered to the first floor, longing to see the most beautiful creature in her eyes, but she could not find that person. Mina is out of sight.

"Mina isn't here, honey."

"Where is she then?"

"She was with Jih."

"Where, and why are they together? Are they going on a blind date?"

Nayeon was taken aback by Chaeyoung's question, which made her wonder how much her sister liked Mina. "No, honey. Uncle Young Ho called Jih because they had something important to talk about," she explained, and that's exactly what Jihyo told to Nayeon before she and Mina left the house.

"Okay, but why does Jihyo unnie have to take Mina unnie with her?" Chaeyoung wondered.

Nayeon sighed. She honestly doesn't know why Mina went with Jihyo, all she knows is Jihyo was called by her father. Luckily, Nayeon didn't have to make an excuse because Momo who loves to engage in conversation spoke up.

"Because Jih's father is a criminologist and Mina helps him a lot. Maybe there's a new case and Uncle Young Ho wants to know Mina's inner thought about it. Remember, Mina is the top student taking psychology so yeah," Momo explained, now standing in front of the Son sisters.

"Whoa! Mina unnie is the best!" Chaeyoung praised, her eyes glowing in amazement. She is really proud of Mina, her so called special friend slash suitor.

Nayeon chuckled softly, "Yes, she really is, honey."

"Well, Chaeyoung, what are you holding?" Momo pointed to the paper bag that Chaeyoung was holding.

"This?" Chaeyoung proudly showed Momo the paper bag. "This is for Mina unnie," she answered happily. Dahyun, on the other hand, got up from her seat when Nayeon gestured her to take Chaeyoung to the living room.

"Bro, why don't you sit down first?" Dahyun offered and pulled Chaeyoung into the living room as Nayeon stepped out of the house to talk to YooA.

[Outside the house]

"Can you explain this to me, Yoo YooA?" Nayeon asked while showing the condom to YooA. Her voice sounded serious.

"I know what you're thinking but let me tell you, I don't own that," YooA said, looking straight into Nayeon's eyes.

"It seems that you are not ignorant of what I want―"

"I saw you pick that up and I'm aware that you have a trust issue but Nayeon, believe it or not, never crossed my mind to destroy Chaeyoung's innocence."

"Then who owns it?" Nayeon asked sharply.

YooA looked away, "I don't know."

Nayeon's eyebrow rose, eyes fixed on YooA. "Just make sure, otherwise I'll take Seyoung away from you," she threatened, which made YooA swallow. Then Nayeon went inside, leaving YooA frozen in place.