Chapter 6 : Truth or Dare

Y/N POV

So it has been a couple weeks since the project and me and Jennie have been meeting still so ya the girls night have figured out but are not saying anything. We are in summer break . Me and the rest of the girls including jennie cause I invited her were watching movies . We are taking all the time we can because next week starts our first week of boot camp for the outside world . Ya cause we really can't remember a time when we were outside of these wall . We all get so excited when we see a car come through the gates because it means someone new has come to visit most of the time. Sometimes even royalty come. In the boot camp we learn how to act like elite people. We have a month till we meet our families. Meaning we we have a 3 week boot camp . I scared at the same time excited to meet my family I barely remember them . Since I we 5 at the time . 

A/N Note : There summer break is usually 2 weeks April and  May . Its May right now . First week of June they meet there families they stay there for week.

Jennie POV

So I went to y/n's dorm for watching movies. It was so much fun and Jisoo is such a good cook. Y/N looks so cute when she scared. Most of the movie she was holding my hand or hugging me like a teddy bear . Darn she's making me fall for her hard . We were watching a horror movie first then we watched a happy movie which Y/N fell asleep in . She fell asleep holding my arm it was adorable. Gosh she's so cute. Also Jisoo invited me to play games with them today .

Jisoo POV

So since me , Lisa , Rosé know that Jennie and Y/N like eachother so we decided to invite Jennie for games. If you can't guess one of those games will be truth or dare. So we have a bottle which will be spinned . So if you get the bottom to the bottle facing you you give a dare to the person the neck of the bottle is facing . 

Y/N POV

So in a couple of minutes Jennie will come to our dorm to play games and I'm so excited. Jennie comes to their dorm.

Jisoo : So the first game is monopoly .

Everyone expect Jisoo : Yay !!!

They played it and it was very competitive.

Then they played the truth or dare game .

Lisa : Now this is going to get spicy !

Jisoo : Ow yes.

The first round was Lisa gives a truth or dare to Rosé.

Lisa : Truth or dare ?

Rosé: Truth.

Lisa : Do you think you think you will every stop eating cookies.

Rosé : NEVER !

Jisoo : Ok we get it.

Next jisoo gave a dare to Jennie.

Jennie : Dare.

Jisoo : Your adventurous , since we all know you and Y/N like eachother. I dare you kiss to Y/N .

Jennie : Wait what ,ok

Then she kissed me on my forehead.

Jisoo : No I meant lip , do it again.

Y/N : Wait your going to steal my first kiss !

Jennie : Ya so what .

Since we were sitting next to eachother in the circle she turns around and kisses me. Then she wispered something in my ear without the other's noticing .

Jennie : Remeber your mine.

And the on she let's me go the last line left chills down my back

Jisoo : So how was your first kiss .

Y/N : It was good.

Then they continued to play the games.

??? Pov
I saw Jennie entrper the building which Y/N  dorm is in I was mad doesn't that girl know she's mine because we are the most popular people in the school . And popular people only date other popular people. I'm sure I'll be a royal once I know my background then I can tell Y/N to back off from my girl .😈