Oneshot fourteen, I'm sorry do i know you...

The handler shoots everyone including lila and  then proceeds to kill five

The handlers pov

Well that was extremely easy and the higher ups are dead, and having to kill my beloved daughter is a bummer, and i'm in charge again, maybe i should celebrate a bit looking around the massacre i've created i catch my eye on that famous black girl remembering she has a daughter. And we have our winner, I walk over stepping over the sister and brother and grab her leg and start pulling her along with me to the field. I can tell she's dead by now but we can save her, but there's going to be a price to pay for my generosity.

I walk over to all my useless workers and grab one of the breefcases and jump to the commission where I was ment  with medics waiting, they take the girl away from me and  to the medical bay. I follow behind wanting to watch what they're doing making sure they do their absolute best for our very special guest, they take three bullets out of her before patching her up and then bring her back to the real world. She wouldn't be in any pain aside from a headache from when I dragged her, when she finally started breathing again my plan was set in motion.

I order some of the top sugents to work on her and they certainly did their job there was barely ny scar left from wher ei shot her, i sit in her room and 3 hours pas but they only feel like minutes to me considering i did fuck up time one time. She finally ways up and is dazed and confused for a second then looks over and spots me filing my nails, she a fight i can tell knowing her background age 12 had master mixed martial arts and was a force to be wrecked with, she quickly jumped off of the bed and tried attacking me but in an instant she was held back with the guards rushing in.  I get up looking her in her eyes.

The handler: now i believe that you are Alison Hargreaves right?

Allison: why do you care didt you shoot me just like a couple of s-

The handler: yes and that was almost 4 fours ago, your family is dead and i just wanted to have some fun now if you want to keep your power and your head i suggested you keep that rumoring thing to a zero. Now let go of the poor girl and follow me.

They let go of allison and pushed her along to follow the handler

The handler: now you may be wondering where you are and why your here, let me explain i killed your family and decide that since you have a daughter i can bargain with you

Allison: what do you want

The handler: it's nothing really dramatic it's only simply you getting sent back to a recent version of your timeline where your father dies  and everyone comes back to you you come back to your home for the funeral if you do run into your family will just simply say sorry do I know you, I want to see how hard they will try to get you to remember Anything and in return I'll give you any life you want the perfect life a man that really loves you and your daughter.

Allison: And what if I refuse your deal?

The handler: I'll just simply have you killed .

Allison: okay fine i don't want to die now can i leave

The handler: one second

She turns around and hand allison a bracelet

Allison: What is this for?