Oneshot Twenty-Three, Prank Month Pt. 2/4

Daveed: what is up everyone and welcome back to the ham cast Vlog channel today marks the beginning of a new week which means we are now in week two of our prank wars, Anthony and Emmy played their Mischievous prank on Jasmine earlier last week go check out the video before you see this one. This means there’s going to be a new prank this week and the person who's going up next is me!

Emmy already knew the prank was gonna be on her cause Daveed just thought like that he hated seeing her cry and in pain but he always play the occasional prank on her just for fun and then have to face the backlash he gets from her, but today he didn’t have to worry about any of this it was free to prank and he was gonna get the best out of it.

Daveed: I'ma need Jasmine

Jasmine: opp-

Jasmine said as she left Anthonys and her house to get in Daveed’s car, Daveed propped the camera up on the dashboard and they started discussing what would happen.

Daveed: So what I was thinking was me and Emmy are dating right so I promised her that I would never break her heart or hurt her. I wanted to see what she would do or react like in a situation where cheated on her with her best friend.

She tried saying it as likely as possible not to try but too many details out there at first to let Jasmine comprehend what he was saying.

Jasmine: So you want to see what  she would do in that type of situation

She said making sure she heard that correctly, Daveed shook his head confirming what she said was true.

Jasmine: I can't tell a lie. I'm kinda interested now, so what's the plan? 

Daveed: The plan is pretty simple, I start distancing myself from her. I set up a lot and can read around the house to catch certain parts of our interactions, and then like the last two days I saw we're going to a club and we dress all fancy and shit make it look like we were having a good time. They somehow sneak you into the house and make it look like we did it.

Jasmine: And if she breaks up with you?

Daveed: welp I'll be a single man…

The video cuts out right there and comes back in with a title card saying 6 hours later 5 pm that night, Daveed laid in bed aside Emmy facing away from her. Emmy did think anything of it and just started trying to go to sleep, until the loud giggles that emitted from Daveed only made it harder. Emmy had had a long day and just wanted to lay in bed and go to sleep.

Emmy: Daveed please if your going to be loud just go somewhere else

Daveed:  oh shh Emmy just cover your ears or something

He said in a rather rude tone as Emmy just rolled over and fell asleep pretending he never said any of that, the next morning Emmy rolled out of bed tired not having gotten much sleep from Daveed’s assistive laughter throughout the night. She made her way to the bathroom and got herself together for the day knowing it would be harder than others, before leaving the bedroom she heard Daveed laughing and giggling along with someone she listed closely before coming out of the room.

Daveed: you’re hella funny! Ugh, I wish I was single cause I'd mess you up!

He said as a women’s giggle could be faintly heard, Emmy knew that Daveed did some hella stupid things but this was just beyond stupid she knew it had to be a  prank cause why else wouldn’t he want to prank her, she came out of the room and he frantically put his phone away.

Emmy: morning Daveed?

Daveed: morning

Daveed said as he got up after finishing the last bite of his cereal, Emmy said nothing, not caring because she did not feel like dealing with his shit today.