Oneshot Twenty-Four, Prank Month Pt. 3/4

The next day Emmy decided she’d just sleep on the couch, that’s what she’d been acquainted with since sleeping with Daveed would only just lead to hours and hours of lost sleep. The night went by fast and Emmy finally slept with peace just kept on sleeping, early morning Daveed and Jasmine pulled into the driveway finally ready to put the cherry on top of their plan.

Daveed: WHAT is up everyone I’m here with jazz and today is the last day of my prank week so I’m ending it off with a bang, by finally pranking Emmy. After basically all week of ghosting her and not talking to her, I’m gonna finally see her reaction to my prank.

Jasmine: Okay so I messed up our hair and makeup, when we get inside we have to be as quiet as possible because Emmys are in there, and make it look like we cheated with each other.

Daveed: cutting to inside cameras now?!

The video cut to the living room feed Emmy was sound asleep on the couch as Daveed and Jasmine came creeping into the door with their shoes off, everything was perfect, they made it to the bedroom and Daveed set out a bunch of empty beer bottles, sprayed Jasmine’s perfume everywhere, and dimmed the lights Daveed took off his shirt leaving him in an undershirt and Jasmine in a very minimal nightgown.

Emmy had been out like a light ever since that I read her left with Jasmine for the soul called Club they've known to so they pretty much had enough time to have a full-on conversation put out gases for what will happen,  but then finally has a hurts like footsteps come towards the rum they pretended they were asleep Daveed struggling to hide his obvious smiles.

Emmy: Daveed that you…

She said as she opened the door to the smell of the perfume hitting her hard,  her eyes only flew to the bed seeing Jasmine and David laying their beer bottles scattered around them in their bed of mess and we could only stare in disbelief.  please turn back in each other for a good minute before Daveed finally said something 

Daveed: before you say anything it's not what it looks like

He said scrambling to get out of the bed here and over to me taking her by the hand but she only smashed her hand away to show that she did not want to be touched by him,  I started to water and everything seemed to go in slow motion only thing she could do was stare at her fiance's infidelity.

Emmy: Daveed…

He said as the first teardrop slipped from her eyes and fell to the ground Jasmine just stood back and watched.

Emmy: Daveed, I don't wanna hear it, I already know what you're gonna say. Jasmine, I don't have anything to say to you

The tears came like a waterfall, the emotion just perfectly displayed on her face, Daveed watched as she took her ring off and put it in her hand. Jasmine watched from behind as she leaned on to Darby's chest trying to hold back the pain that was spewing out by the second,  Jasmine really couldn't see your face but she could see her legs and she saw that her legs were trembling and she was about to go down.

Jasmine: catch her!

She yelled out to Daveed and she collapsed into his arms, finally, the sobs of pain grew louder and everything was silent.

Daveed: Emmy calm down it's a prank

Daveed said concerned for Emmy at that moment, Emmy just stopped crying and started laughing. She unhid herself from Daveed’s arms and slapped him in the face, mad and happy that he did that to her.

Emmy: You're telling me this entire week has just been a prank?

Daveed: yes baby, I would never cheat on you