The empty Elevator

Meredith's POV:

The elevator finally dings as I step inside. Empty; as always. It's either no one takes this elevator, or they know I'm in this elevator, so they won't want to see me. Either way.. it's good to get fresh air away from doctors and patients. But right as I think about that.. the elevator stops on the 2nd floor. I'm going to the 3rd.. so that means someone must be getting on. I move to the right a tad bit to make room, but I see a tall man, his dark blue scrub top tucked into his pants, giving me a clear view of his rather muscular figure. As I look up, guess who it is?

Derek.

I knew it. He's been trying to find me all day. Asking the nurses where I went, paging me. But I've been ignoring him. I'm trying to set a date with Finn today, I can't have him ruining it; trying to take it away from him. I need to give Finn a chance. I want to get to know him.. his personality, his favorite flavor of ice cream. Mine is Mint Chocolate Chip for sure.

Derek looks up from his phone and chuckles. He slips his phone in his pocket, as he presses the 4th floor button. He waits by the buttons until the door closes, and he presses the stop.

"Derek what are you-" I stop my sentence admiring his body as he's approaching behind me. He leans in closer, I can feel his erection through his pants. Oh no.

I can feel his hot breath against my hair. He's most likely addicted to my lavender scent. I just smile shaking my head. I cannot believe how much he's into me.. he's competing for me with a guy. I thought he would just let me go.

He takes his hands and moves all my hair away from my neck, creating a ponytail in his grasp. He tilts my head to the left. I gulp as he sucks my neck, using a bit of tongue.

"Derek.." I say trying to make it sound serious, but it instead turns into a moan as he swirls his tongue around my jawline.

"Derek.. not in this elevator." I say trying to move his hands from my hair, but he only pulls tighter.

"I have rounds in 5 minutes." I try making excuses; only it's not getting me very far. He just keeps sucking my neck. He pulls on my scrub top from my right shoulder, and then my red long sleeve, and sucks on my shoulder.

"Can you at least say something?"

"This.. is for being a very.. very bad girl." He smiles against my shoulder, as he continues to suck and peck.

"So, I get pleasure for not answering any one of your pagers?" I say trying to focus on the conversation.. but he's making it almost impossible; sucking my neck with his long and thick tongue.

"Of course Mer. But.. you will be late for rounds. So in a way it is punishment. I mainly need this for me." He tilts my head back to meet his, as he licks my upper lip. He does a quick kiss on my lips, as he removes my hair from his grasp, and moves from behind me.. to now in front.

"Derek I can't be late. You know Dr. Bailey. She will kill me." I say as he unties my scrubs pants.

"Sh.. it's ok. I'll say you've been doing some errands for me. Does that sound good?" He smiles as he looks into my eyes. His eyes turned a darker shade of indigo.

He let's the scrub pants slide down my legs to my ankles. He then slips his fingers into my panties, feeling around my pussy. I gasped as he slips 1 finger into my vagina, but quickly moves out and back up to the surface.

"See.. you're wet." He says pulling his fingers out and letting me suck on them. "I know you want this. Don't you?"

"Derek.. please. Please-"

"Please what." He runs his hands up and down my body, to finally land on my ass. He squeezes it.

"Please move so I can get out of here." I try and swattle past him, due to my scrub pants around my feet, but no luck. He backs me up to the elevator wall.

He moves up to my ear. "Let me fuck you.. and let me fuck you now." He says as he turns my body around, to where my back is facing him. He slides down my panties, and undoes his scrub pants, and then his boxers. He doesn't even mind that he doesn't have a condom, he just quickly thrust into me. I moan loudly.

"That feels good right? Huh?" He says as he slowly moves in and out of my vagina.

"Yes..OH yes." I say as he bangs his hard cock into my tight pussy.

"Go.." I try and make a sentence. "Go faster." I moan as he pulls my head back and put his hand over my mouth. He bites my earlobe.

"You want me to go harder?" He whispers into my ear.

"Mhm" I moan into his hand. He starts to speed up, as he put his other hand into mine, and puts it up against the wall.

"You feel so tight." He bites his lips and moans slightly after that statement. I'm still staring at the ceiling, he won't let me look at him. Maybe because he's enjoying it more than me.

"I'm almost there just hold tight for me Mer.. OH" He moans loudly; it echoes around the whole elevator. This probably isn't safe nor sanitary. But who gives a damn. He's fucking me senseless in a elevator during work hours.. how much hotter can you get?

"I'm gonna-" He moans loudly as he releases his large sticky load into me. I moan quickly after him; cuming; which then drips onto the ground where my panties are. He releases his tight grip from my hand, and goes down to my pussy rubbing it slightly to ease the orgasm I just experienced.

"That was.. unsanitary but amazing." I giggle putting my head onto his shoulder. He brings his fingers up from my pussy and sucks on them.

"You taste so delicious."

"Yeah yeah sure. Just don't let it get to you Derek." I bite my lip as he turns me around and kisses me on the lips; daring me for entrance. But I don't let him.

I release from the kiss.

"No horny boy. I have to get to work now." I chuckle and give him one last peck, as he huffs in disappointment. I pull up my panties, which are now soaking wet. I then pull up my scrub pants. Derek comes over and ties them for me.

"So.. meet me in the on call room in.." He says looking at his watch. "Say 50 minutes?" He gives me the Mcdreamy smile, licking his lips.

"Sure why not." I say laughing and pressing the go button.

"But next time.. I get to do all the talking. Maybe give you a little blow job to while I'm at it." I look behind me and smirk.

"You are a very.. very naughty girl."

"I am indeed." I say as the elevator door dings and I head out the door.

HELLO ! This isn't my normal writing.. but I just wanted to do something fun due to all of the QUARANTINE stories going about. Hope you guys liked it ! This was supposed to be short BUT if you want more definetly tell me.