McSex with the McBrothers

Buckle up. This is gonna be a tough, and unholy ride.

PRETEND: Set in season 3, Meredith has been dating Mark, and as she was, Derek came into her life again.

I was having sex with the both of them.

Not together of course.

But still, I was having sex with two men. A relationship with both, without either of them knowing about each other.

Mark, his dick is amazing. He nips and sucks on every small part of my body. He grunts everytime he pounds into me, and teases me by going slow. He whispers nasty things into my ear, making me moan in response. He never fails to disappoint.

Derek, he's a dream. He pays attention to my breasts, and runs circles around my clit to bring me to my orgasm. He moans into my mouth and creates large hickeys in the crook of my neck, never making me unsatisfied.

I can't decide. Who should I pick?

I can't keep doing this, having sex with both of them, both of these men thinking I'm only theirs, but in reality, the next day I'm being fucked by the next man.

Today, Mark said he would cook me dinner at my place. This will determine if he's the right guy.

I hope.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong.

My doorbell goes off. I'm in a red loose satin dress, with thin straps. I open the door to see Mark, tall as always, with a big smile and a brown bag.

"I went shopping, got some stuff to make fennechinne! Can I come in?" He's such a cutie.

"Of course. Come in." I give him a quick kiss on the lips before he headed to the kitchen.

"I also got my favorite red wine, and we can have shrimp on the side... woah." He lifted his head to spot me.

"Jesus fucking christ. I'm not hungry anymore." He placed the bag of food on the counter as he made his way towards me.

"This dress looks amazing on you Meredith." He groaned quietly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you. I bought it after lunch last week. I thought it would look nice while I play with the new toys I bought." I giggled as his eyes widened.

"Toys?"

"Mhm..."

"What type of toys."

"Well... you'll just have to wait and see-"

Ding dong

"I'll get it, one second." I kiss his cheek and run to the door, and open it to find...

"Derek? What are you doing here?" I question.

"I just wanted to surprise you... my God, that dress." He looked up and down my body, mainly keeping his eyes on my nipples poking through.

"Surprise me with what?" My mouth turns into a small smile as my one Mcdreamy stood in front of me.

"Dinner! I ordered pizza, pepperoni with mushrooms, your favorite. Can I come in?" He knew my favorite pizza?

"Uh... I'm kind of busy at the moment..." I need to lie, I can't have them seeing each other. But, it would be nice to hang out with him.

"But, I already ordered it? You sure you don't want one slice?" His enthusiastic smile drooped down into a frown. My God.

"Maybe just one slice, but I really am busy." His smiled returned as he entered the house. My plan isn't working, shit.

"Meredith! Do you have any clean pots?- woah." Mark walked into the hallway.