Chapter 9- Derek

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁

We shock her again and she gets a pulse. She wakes up and pulls my arm and says," What happened where is Nelson." I say," Nelson why do you want to know where Nelson we need to fix this cut." She says," No Nelson came in the room and hit me with a bat." I am walking to Nelson mad. Bailey pulls me and says," Shepard Don't she needs you right now." I say," Your right. Meredith, I am here." Bailey gives her a sedative and we move to Zola's room.

𝟮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
Bailey comes in to check on Meredith and Zola. She wakes me up and says," Why don't you go home, take a shower, get some rest. I will keep an eye on them I promise." I knew she meant it because she never promises things to patients' relatives. I say," Ok." I go up to Meredith and kiss her on the cheeks and say," Love you." I do the same thing to Zola." I go home and take a shower and take a quick nap. I get paged to the ER. I put some clothes on and make my way to the hospital. I deal with a 26-year-old male who was hit by a semi while others. It brings me back to when I was hit by that semi. Hunt calls me. I say,'' Huh.'' He says,'' We are taking him to CT.'' I say,'' Ok I am gonna check on Meredith and Zola.'' He says,'' OK.''

Bailey comes up to me and says,'' Meredith woke up and asked for you but when I tried to page you. She said,'' Don't page him he is Just gonna kill Nelson, and Bailey if I die tell Derek and the kids I love them.'' So I told her she wasn't gonna die. But then she passed out. I say,'' I am gonna kill Nelson anyway.''

We here Meredith call my name. I go in to see her awake. I go to the bed and kiss her on the forehead and say," How do you feel." She says," I feel like I just got ran over by a truck twice." I say," well at least your alive." She asks," Has she woken up yet." Bailey says," No not yet but her tests and everything is normal." I say," Meredith can you remember what happened." She says," yes umm I was in the on-call room and Nelson came in and said Zola was awake and I remembered that Bailey said that the problem was in her stomach. So I got up and he hit me with some kind of bat, and I passed out." I say," I am gonna kill him." I am walking out when Meredith takes my hand and says," Derek don't just stay here with me I need my husband." I say," OK." Bailey says," I let you two do what you do."

𝟮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
Meredith wakes up with my hand over her waist she says," is she awake yet." I say," No." Zola wakes up and says," Mommy." Meredith gets up and says," I'm here zozo I'm here."

𝗔𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
Bailey comes In and says," if she rests she can leave within a week." Meredith says," Thank god." She goes out in the hallway. I say," Bailey can you watch her." She says," Sure." I go i the hallway to see Meredith holding her stomach she groans. I say," you ok." She says," yes I just feel a little dizzy. She faints

" Meredith, Meredith hey wake up."

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘂𝗲𝗱
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁