Chapter 5

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I turned around. I had blood all over me and I had bruises and gashes all over my body. just then Nash rushed in and quickly sat me back on the hospital bed. he must've gotten the quickest flight here.
"Paige, I am so sorry for kissing her. She kissed me and I didn't stop her." he said as he cried.
"Nash stop! I believe you but where is Madison. I need to know she's ok!."
"Well she's in the ICU at the moment and can't have visitors."
"Oh my god. I'm gonna have to hurt some pilots😭😡." I said
Nash laughed a little and realized I was serious.
Then Jack J and his beautiful girlfriend, Madeline, came in the room and immediately came and squeezed me and Nash swatted them away and said "Guys chill she's hurt." I laughed and said "Nash can you drive to my house and get some clothes. I need to shower."
"Sure."
"Ok thanks."
"Your welcome. I love you." he said. I stopped and looked at him and he turned around and had hurt in his eyes and I smiled and said "I love you too."
A/N
Ok this is a short chapter......sorry about that.😂
I need girlfriend comment what one you want to be and tell me your eye color, height, skin tone, hair length and your hair color.
Taylor
Sammy
Cam
Hayes
Shawn
Matt
Carter
Dillon R
Aaron
Nate