Chapter 1

"Hey YouTube It's Paige and I'm here with the worlds best bf ever......Nashy!! We are going to be doing the TMI tag!" I say as I keep my eyes focus on the camera.
"Yeah we will be answering all of the weird questions you guys put on Twitter." Nash said
"Ok first question is for Nash." I say. "What age were you when you had your first kiss and who was it." I said as his face went pale as if he was embarrassed.
"Well, I was 16" he whispered. "and it was Paige." I was so suprised it was me and he was 16.....
"Wow really." I said as his face was red.
"Next question......"
"Ok then this one is for me." I said while giving my phone to Nash.
"Have you ever cut......." he said.
I felt tears in my eyes and ran to the bathroom
Nash knew I had cut because I had been bullied in middle school. I had cut so bad I had to leave the state for at least 5 months to get away from everything. as I wiped the thousands of years that fell from my face, I heard Nash on the other side of the door saying come out you have to get over this. I ran out of the door and said I know it just came to me and I couldn't hold it anymore.
He looked me in the eyes and said "i love you and that will never change."
"I love you too Nashy."
He ended the video and said that we could just forget about it and do something else.
"Jack and Madison are having a party and want us to come, shall we." Nash said while running up behind me.
"Sure lets go!"
Ok but we have an hour to get ready."
"Alright."
As Nash left to go to his hotel room he shared with Cameron, I had to pick out a dress. I decided on a black and mint green high/low dress along with a pair of black pumps with a black bow. I had curled my hair and pinned it back in a braid.
"Well doesn't someone look beautiful." I heard Nash say as he pecked me on the cheek.
"You don't look too bad yourself." I said not knowing how to properly take a compliment.
I applied the a little more make up than usual because we were going to a party. I put on black and grey smokey eyeshadow and winged my eyeliner. Then, I put on my mascara.
I looked at the side of the mirror and noticed Nash frowning.
"what's wrong Nash?" I asked
"After tomorrow you have to go back to LA with madison and I have to go back to North Carolina." I remembered me and Madison live in LA and sadly Nash lives across the world .almost...
I looked him in the eye and said that is why we can have fun tomorrow and when we leave each other we can still FaceTime and text."
Yeah we should get going and talk later though the party starts in ten minutes." he said.
"Ok I'll meet you outside."
******skip the car ride*******
"Well were here!" Nash said
"Ok I'll go look for Madison and you go find Jack."
"Sounds good to me." Nash said and we went our separate ways.
Once I found Madison, I had to go search for Nash and Jack. I turned around at the wrong time to find NASH KISSING ANOTHER GIRL. He's gonna pay. I ran up to them and seen him quickly push her off.
"What were you thinking!?"i said still mad
"She kissed me."
"So you were fine with that! You know what I'm leaving and Madison is coming with me."
"Bye Nash."

Nash's pov
Once Paige and Madison left I was so mad at Hanna, my ex, because when I was looking for Jack, she ran up to me and started to kiss me. I quickly pushed her off of me and seen Paige with tears in her eyes.
"It's not what it looks like!" I said about to cry myself.
"Sure whatever you say Nash." "Me and Madison are leaving!"
I quickly ran after her but the house was too crowded.