Chapter 13

Paige's pov

I woke up before everyone and decided to make breakfast. I wanted to make pancakes and bacon, so I got all of the ingredients and mixed them together. I poured the mix into the hot pan and got on my phone while I waited. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see a tired Nash. I pecked his lips and hugged his torso. I was about to doze back to sleep standing up but then smelt something burning.... Oh the pancakes... I gave up on them so me and Nash just went to go buy breakfast. I wrote a note and left it on the counter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got home everyone was awake and watching tv in the living room.
"So what do you guys want to do today?" Matt said.
"I was thinking we should all go shopping on the boardwalk today!" Mahogany said.
"That's great!" I'm going to get ready." I said. I hopped in the shower when it was ready. When I was done, I went to my closet and picked out a pair of high waisted shorts and a white fitted crop top. I also put on my black converses. I went to plug in my hair straightener when I noticed someone watching in the doorway. Nash.
"Hellooo." He said.
"Um question? How long have you been standing there?" I asked.
"Long enough to fall in love with you even more."
"Awe. I love you Nash. You need to get ready too!"
"I love you too babe."  I got done straightening my hair, I laid on the bed and waited on Nash. When we were both done we grabbed our phones and our keys and went downstairs to see everyone.

We got to the mall and walked in a big group. #squad or what? Me and the girls went in Victoria Secrets and bought a couple of bras and a bunch of underwear. Then we noticed that half of the boys had followed us in the store.  We quickly left that store and walked in  the Vans store. I got 3 pairs of vans and a bookbag. We kept shopping for about two hours and then left. We ate out and left town at about 9. When we got home, I went in our bedroom and put all of my things up. Nash walked in the room and sat on the bed.
"How about you try your new stuff on for me?" He said with a smirk.
"Nash all I got were bras and underwear...."
"Yes Paige. I know that." He said and winked at me. We got a few surprises last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't had time! I hope you guys enjoyed this. I love all of you so much!💜🙌🏿