Chapter 9

Nash's pov
This was the question I didn't want her finding out.
"Well I- we um" I tried to tell her.
"Nash. Spit. It. Out. Now." She said
"Well, when we broke up I stayed at the party and got drunk because I was really upset about it. I seen anastasia and I slept with her." as I kept talking tears were in her eyes.
"So you slept with her." she asked me.
"Yes. But I really regret it because now she thinks we are together. And I hate myself for doing something as stupid as that." I said.

Paige's pov
After we got home, we were really bored and we decided to bring all of the boys to the hospital to see Madison.
******at the hospital********
When we got in Madison's room I immediately smiled and ran over to her.
"NASH SHES AWAKE!!" I yelled
He ran in the room and soon all of the boys were tackling her but then got off because they wet hurting her. Cameron got there a little bit later with a girl with longish blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was really pretty she walked over to me and gave me a hug. I mouthed to Cameron and said "who is this" and winked at him. he started blushing really hard after I said that.
"Cameron has a girlfriend!!??!!!" Taylor yelled. God that child needs help. We all calmed down and asked Madison when she was supposed to leave. "I leave tomorrow afternoon." Jack G was so happy she was awake Madison is all he has been thinking about and he has been having nightmares about loosing her. it's really sad.

Me and Nash went in Walmart to pick up a few things. when we were about to leave, I forgot I would need more toothpaste soon so I decided to get it now. Me and Nash started running to the toothpaste to see who would get their first and some stranger yelled at us and I ran over to him and kneed him in the place that hurts the most. I turned around and saw Nash on the floor laughing his ass off. we left Walmart and went back home when Cameron and Alyssa opened the door and had a heated make- out session and Nash covered both of our eyes with his hands. I giggled and they must've heard because the stopped after that and walked to their room.
*****next morning*******
All of the boys and Madison and Alyssa went to ihop and ate breakfast. Then Shawn came with a girl. We talked for a while and she was very nice and pretty. Her name was Hannah. she had long brown hair, blue eyes and she was a little taller than me maybe an inch or so. We talked for about another hour and then we all went home.

A/N
I love you guys so much!! I'm suprised this book has almost 400 reads!!😘💜