Chapter 11

Paige's pov
I woke up and put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to find Madison with her head in her hands crying softly.
"Madison!? What's wrong." I asked rubbing her back.
"Paige.. I think I might be pregnant."
She said.
"Ok let's go get the pregnancy test! Like now."
"Alright."
*********at the store.
We ran in target and grabbed the first 15000 we seen and ran to the cashier.
"Well you two look at little young to be buying these." The lady told us.
"Yea stfu." I said and we walked out of the store and sped home.
"Paige, what will Jack say or better yet do?"
"Madison, he would be so happy. He may be shocked at first."
"You promise."
"Yes! I promise. Now go pee on the stick prego ladi!"
"Hey stfu!" You gonna be prego too soon!"
***************out of the bathroom
"Paige! I'm pregnant!!" Madison yelled.
"Madison hush your gonna wake them up!"
"I know! that's what I'm trying to do!!"
"Ok let's prank them!" We got two water guns each and filled them with the rotten milk Jack J never threw away. First we went to Nash and Jacks room. I sprayed Nash and Madison got Jack and we ran into the other room and locked the door while they were screaming!
"Paige and Madison, your leaving us no choice. Were gonna kick the door down!" Nash yelled.
"Alright you can try all you want to!" I yelled. Me and Madison went to the back of the bathroom and jumped in the shower. No it wasn't on and we weren't taking a shower together!
"Madison. I think you need to tell him now just go talk to him I'll help you! This baby will have a wonderful life!"
"Ok I'll tell him" by the time we were done we heard a big crash and heard Nash and Jack yell SHIT! We looked and started laughing hysterically!
"Well damn I thought you were kidding"I said laughing.
"Well ya thought" Jack said in a grouchy tone. I sat on him and wouldn't get off until he said sorry.
"You gonna say sorry Jack!?"
"Never!" He said.
"Madison. Sit on Nash he will pay too and make Jack say sorry." I yelled to her. She sat on him.
"Awe shit! Jack just say sorry!!" Nash yelled."
We grabbed their hands and held them behind their backs and made them scream even more. By the time they had screamed the 45th time everyone was awake and laughing and vining it!
"Ok Paige I'm sorry for being a bitch to you! Happy now?" Jack said
"Thanks Gilinsky!" I kissed his cheek(in a friend way.) and got off of him and helped him and Nash up.
"You guys wanna go to the beach?"
"Yea" they all said at the same time.
******at the beach*********
We got to the beach and me, Madison, Mahogany, Alyssa, lea, Gracie, and the rest of the girls were all tanning when Nash and Jack decided to get payback and throw water on us. We chased them and all had a good time that was until Alyssa and Cameron decided to go take a trip on a giant rock! We all spied on them and then Alyssa started laughing because she seen us and she slipped off of the rock busted her head open we rushed her to the hospital and we were all scared so bad!
"Alyssa you can make it! I promise you can't leave us now!?" We all heard Cameron screaming from the room. And then we heard the line stop.

a/n
Tell me if you liked this chapter and if you want to be in the book. You can comment and tell me! I love you guys so much!!! Thanks
Bye!!✌🏿️👋🏽