Chapter 10

Two weeks have passed since Madison got out of the hospital and we all decided to go to the water park.
I got changed into and mint green vs bikini and then we were all done so we left.

****nash's pov*****
We finally arrived at the water park and I seen two girls about 14 years old run up to me and started hugging me and trying to kiss me I turned around and looked at Paige she was laughing but I don't know why.... She walked over and asked the two girls what their names were.
"Mines Cameron Alexander" said the girl with the blondish hair.
"Mines Bella" she had brown hair with blonde highlights. "So Nash....whos the hoe bag that asked us what our names were?"
Paige's pov
That's all I heard before I jumped on cameron and started pulling her hair. I quit when Madison and Nash were pulling me off of her.
"Nash, control your whore or it will get bad next time!" Bella said.

We left the water park and went to get food. We decided to go to Taco Bell.
When we were done we went to go ride the four wheelers. We had enough for every four wheeler to have two people on each.
Nash-Paige
Shawn-Hannah
Cameron-Alyssa
Taylor-Gracie(dark brown hair Taylor's gf. I didn't have anywhere to put her in so I'm explaining her now.)
Matt-Lea(same thingy with Gracie😂)
Jack G-Madison
Jack J-Madeline
We all started riding through the woods when we heard two people screaming so we followed the screams and seen taylor and Gracie with the four wheeler upside down. We took them too the hospital and Gracie was fine thank the lord! BUT TAYLOR broke his arm and got an orange cast.

When we got home. We were all really exhausted so we all went to sleep.