Chapter 6

After Nash came with my clothes, I took a shower and got myself to look presentable. I finally got done and went to find Madison. I went to the doctors desk with nash and asked "what room is Madison Short in?"
"She is in the surgery room and she will not be able to have any visitors for 24 hours. I'm sorry to say it but, your friend may not be able to keep herself alive for much longer...." the doctor at the desk said.
"What are you talking about. This can't be happening." I replied trying to hold my self together. I finally couldn't do it longer and broke down there. Nash picked me up and carried me back to the room. He laid me on the bed and sat next to me.
"It's ok she can do it. I know she will make it." Nash said as he rubbed my back also trying not to cry. Madison was like Nash's sister. They were very close but me and her. You couldn't see is separated. we were really "sisters".
"Nash, I'm so happy your here. I don't know what I would do without you right now.....i love you Nash!" I said while holding tears back.
"I love you too Paige." he said while kissing me on the cheek.
Later that day all I did was cry and watch tv in the waiting room. They took me out of a hospital bed bc they though i was fine. I guess I have to sleep either on Nash or a couch😩.
"Can we go get something to eat I'm starving!?" I said while holding my stomach
"Sure what do you want." nash replied
"Ihop"
"Really it's 9oclock at night" he said
"Fine, I'll go by myself then..."i began walking off when he grabbed my wrist and said "NO. I'm not letting you do that again.
After we ate the Pancakes we went to Walmart and forgot we only had 3 hrs before we got to see Madison, so went back to the hospital and waited.

*****3hrs later****
We walked into her room and saw jack crying. when we asked him if he was ok I looked up and started crying to. The rest of the day we just sat around with Madison in the room crying and eating.