CHAPTER 9

Later that month.
ALEX'S POV:
I finished packing my little bag.
- I'm ready- I tell my mom.
- See you soon Alex- I hear doctor Peterson's voice.
- See you doc- I smile.
We get in the car and start driving back home.
- How are you feeling?- she asks.
- Nervous...-
so, today is my first day out, and I already made plans.
Harry told me that he did something, and he wants to show me. So I'm spending the day with him.
My mom parks, and we walk to the house.
- Hello ladies, welcome back!- my dad cheers.
I look for Harry, and I find him sitting on the couch.
- Hello, stranger- I whisper.
He smiles when he sees me, and hugs me.
- Oh, I missed you babe- he whispers against my neck. - We have somewhere to be- he states.
We walk into his car, and once we're in, he starts explaining.
- So, it was all very rushed... we had to ask permission to built in public property, but the said yes-
- To built?! Harry what the hell have you done ?-
- You're gonna love it, trust me-

* play why are you here by machine gun kelly*
- Oh my god, this song is a banger !- he screams.
I laugh as I watch him shake his head while he sings.
- Come on Al!-
- I hate that I saw you again last nigh, you were with somebody and so was I, met you in the bathroom at 12:05 and I...- I scream while he keeps going
- And I fucked you again, we can never be friends yeah yeah yeah... UH!-
I laugh. I'm enjoying this. I was scared at first, but I'm fearless next to him.
- SCREAM IT ALEX! I WANT TO HEAR YOU COME ON !-
- I'M A DEMON IN THE NIGHT!
- SHE'S AN ANGEL WITH THE WHITE!-
- TOLD ME KEEP ON ALL THE LIGHTS!-
- IMMA SHOW YOU WHAT YOU LIKE- he smirks with that sentence.
- HELP YOU PUT BACK ON YOUR CLOTHES-
- MAKE SURE NOTING'S ON YOUR NOSE- he laughs.
I stare at him, enjoying this time.
- I HATE THAT I SAW YOU AGAIN LAST NIGHT- he screams.- Come on, sing with me!- he turns the volume higher.
- MEET YOU IN THE BATHROOM AT 12:05 AND I FUCKED YOU AGAIN, WE CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS!- we both scream.
He parks the car to the road.
- Did you take me to the lake, again ?- I ask
- I in fact have... but something's changed-. He says.
We start walking. My eyes focus on the tree next to the water.
- A tree house?- my eyes are glowing. My excitement is enormous.
- I thought that, this place was special... so yeah, a tree house-
we climb the tree, entering the tree house.
there's a little table on the corner with a candle and book, and there are fairy lights hanging in the ceiling. there's also several blankets on the floor, to make it soft and comfortable. His guitar is resting on the other corner, and there's also a polaroid.

- Harry...- my eyes are watered. A tear falls down. A happy tear. - This is amazing- .
- Do you like it ?-
- Yes Harry, I love it-
I kiss him, making him fall back to the ground.
I feel his smile against my lips.
- We're staying the night Al...-
- Perfect-
- I'm going to take a nap I think- he whispers.
- Okay...-
I watch him rest peacefully, so I decide to take the book on the table, and read it.
20 minutes later, I put the book down, and take a look at the pictures hanging in the wall. it's us.

I make my way down of the tree, and stand on the bridge now. I watch how the sky is just starting to get pink.
I feel like taking a bath, so I take my clothes off, all of it. I put the clothes on the side, I don't want it to get wet, and I walk into the water.
There are some little stairs on the side of the lake, so I go over there, and start going in.

HARRY'S POV:
I open my eyes, and see that she's gone. I look over a " window " if we can call it that, and I see her, standing on the lake. I only see half way up her chest. She looks beautiful.
The sun shines on her, her wet hair falling backwards...
I quickly take the polaroid and run down, to get a good picture.
I get close enough, and snap the camera.
- Did you...-
- I did-
I take the white paper, and I bring it back up the the tree house. I leave all my clothes there, except my underwear.
- Get in- she smiles at me.- Take it off!- she screams.
I laugh.
I take off my boxers, and jump in the water.
- You splashed my clothes !-
- sorry about that... not really-
this feels great. The warmth of the water hitting my naked body, feels awesome.
- When were you going to tell me that you weren't all soft miss?- I smirk
- When were you going to tell me that you weren't all soft as well sir?-
I laugh.
- I don't know, I think I didn't know before because... because I never really got the chance to explore that side of me...- I tell her.
- When... when I was with Daniel, I wasn't practically a saint you know... in order to get what I wanted, the only way was through sex, the rough kind... not that I didn't like it, but with you it's just... different-
- Why ?-
- Because with you I can do whatever I feel like doing, I don't need to have sex with you in order to make you happy... I think- she says.
- So he never really knew you? All he wanted was physical attention ?-
- Yes...-
- What a jerk- I whisper.
She laughs.
- Well, I love soft you always, you know that... but dark you was like an explosion in my system- I tell her.
She laughs harder.
- Really? You like it harder huh?-
- I like it both ways-
- I mean... maybe I do too, I don't know- she smirks. She knows what she's doing.
- I see...-
- So, you showed me that you like to control- she speaks.
- No I did not!- I protest.
- Get up- she imitates me. - Sit here- she does it again.
- One, okay, maybe I do... and two, I do not speak like that-
- One, I love it if you take control, and two, yeah, that's exactly how you sound- she laughs.
- Shut up- I splash.
She breaks into laughter.
- Come here-. I grab her arms, and hold her. Her head rests on my chest, with my arms around her waist.
- I love you- she whispers.
- I love you Alex- I place a soft kiss on her forehead. - We should go up now, it's getting colder- I whisper.
- Okay-
we both get out of the water. I see her, she's shaking.
- Here, take my hoodie-
- Thanks- she smiles.
She puts it on, and it falls all the way down to her knees. I love it when she wears my clothes, she looks so tiny.
We climb the tree, and enter the house.
She takes one of the blankets, and covers herself with it.
- Play me something- she says.
- Okay-
I put the guitar out and tune it perfectly.
- So, don't laugh at me okay-
- I won't, I promise-
I smile at her, and I start playing the first song I wrote for her. When she told me about daniel, and how she stilled loved him.
* play cherry by harry styles*
the melody fills the entire room. I look her in the eyes, and I see her smiling at me, waiting for me to start. she looks so pretty. god i love her.
- Don't you call him baby. we're not talking lately, don't you call him what you used to call me- I close my eyes. - I, I confess, I can tell that you were at your best, I'm selfish so I'm hating it- I keep going. - I, noticed that, there's a piece of you in how I dress, take it as a compliment-
I look into her eyes, she's still staring at me.
- Don't you call him baby, we're not talking lately, don't you call him what you used to call me-
my guitar fills the silence of the room again. I feel the chords and the melody in my body. I open my eyes to look at her. Her smile is huge, and pure.i think she likes it.
- I, I just miss... I just miss your accent and your friends... did you know I still talk to them- I breathe. - Does he take you walking around his parents gallery?- I open my eyes again. - 1, 2 , 3, 4... Don't you call him baby, we're not talking lately, don't you call him what you used to call me- I repeat it once more. But right now I look at her smile, her eyes.
she's happy, she's enjoying it, and so am I.
- ahh- I whisper. I do it again. - ahh... Ahhh- I scream in the end.
I stop playing and take a deep breath.
I see her standing up, and running towards me.
- That was beautiful!- she screams.
- I'm glad that you like it-
I was very nervous. it's the first time I played something of my own to someone.
- Let's go to sleep now, shall we ?- I ask
she nods.
We both lie down in the pile of blankets, covering both of us with the one she had before.
- Goodnight Harry-
- Goodnight princess... sorry, that was weird-
- No it wasn't, now you made it weird- she laughs.
- Sorry-.
I kiss her. She doesn't let go.
She pulls the blanket off of us.
I look deep into her eyes. she's on fire.
- Wait...-
- Do you want to stop?-
- What... no- I tell her. - I just want to do something.
- Oh, okay-
she sits on the floor again.
* play high enough by K.Flay*
- Open your legs, baby- I smirk.
- Wha...-
I grab her waist, and pull her down. I open her legs, and I kiss her forehead.
- This... off, now- I whisper. I pass my tongue over her lip.
She quickly takes the hoodie off, and throws it away.
- Hey, careful... that's mine- I laugh.
I kiss her again. I found her tongue, and roll with it. I bite her lip, and go down to her neck. I start kissing, and where I kiss I suck, leaving red marks on her neck.
I can hear her breath going faster.
- You like that baby ?-
-Yes...- she whispers.
I kiss her lower stomach. I open her legs, and I place her feet on my shoulders.
- I love you-
I introduce one finger, and then the other.
Her back arches by it. She holds tight into the blanket, trying not to scream.
I look at her one last time, and I place my tongue on her.
I start playing with my tongue, watching her legs shake, hearing her scream, struggling with weakness.
- You taste real good babe...-
- Harr...- she screams.
Her back arches like never before, giving her access to grab my hair.
- Shit- I moan. there's something about the way she pulls my hair, that feels amazing.
- Harry I c...-
I stop. And I take my fingers out.
I look at her.
- Why did you stop?- she asks.
- Who said I was going to stop?-
I stand on my knees, with her legs hanging in my back. Half of her waist rests on the floor, the other half isn't.
I now place myself inside her. Feeling how I enter.
- God...- I moan.
I start moving my hips, faster and faster.
- Oh fuck, harr...- she screams.
I look at her.
She's harshly holding the blanket with one hand, and the other one pulls her hair.
Her eyes turned white, while she bites her lip.
- Fuck...- I whisper.
With one hand, I pull her closer, and I place the other one behind her back, holding her.
- Shit harry- she screams again.
- Me too babe- I whisper.
I keep moving my hips, faster. As we both come, together.
I slowly take it out, and place her back in the floor.
I lie down, next to her. Recovering both of our breaths.
- Now... now, I can say goodnight- I whisper against her neck. I place a soft kiss against her lips, and I hold her, as we both fall asleep.