CHAPTER 10

ALEX'S POV:
- Honey... will you be okay here ?- my mom asks for the third time before leaving along everyone else.
- Yes mum-
my family is going on a trip for a month, because of my sister's team. I decided to stay.
I watch them all leave.
I text Harry, just checking in.
my phone starts buzzing, and I answer.
- Hello?-
- Hi Alex, it's Daniel-
- Oh hey – I answer.
- I was wondering if I could come over, I just need to sincerely apologize, and doing it by the phone it's not a great idea-
- Sure...- what's the worst that could happen, right?
Minutes later, he comes in.
we both sit on the couch.
- Do you want something to drink ?-
- No, thanks-
I look at him. Memories come back, from the moment I knew I was in love with him, all our group hang outs.
- Listen... I'm sorry for what I did. You did not deserve to be treated the way I did- he starts saying. - I just... I need you back Alex, you put balance and kindness in my life, and I need that... I need you baby-
my face must've been crazy.
My phone buzzes again, only this time is harry.
I extend my arm to get the phone, but he harshly grabs my arm.
- Leave him... what you and I have, is worth fighting for- he says.
The phone rings again. And again. And again. And again.
Daniel stands up and takes the phone, and he crushes it into the ground.
I felt my heart drop to the floor, but I said nothing. I didn't want to make him upset.
- Can't you see it baby... we're meant to be!- he screams.
A tear falls down.
He sits closer to me now, and he places his hand on my cheek.
- You're so beautiful- he whispers against my neck.
He starts softly kissing my neck. I feel dirty. I feel used.
He rips my shirt off, starting to kiss me harshly.
I don't move a single bone in my body. I just let him do his thing, expecting that he gets bored and leaves... but he doesn't.
He pushes me back, and my body lies now on the couch.
He pulls down my pants, and his.
- Oh baby... I missed you- he whispers against my neck.
He holds both of my hands up, so I can't touch him.
I feel him getting inside me roughly.
It hurts. It hurts so much. My muscles tense up with his touch.
- Oh yes Alex- he whispers.
He moves his hips harshly.
- Please, stop- I cried.
He stopped moving his hips, and he slowly looked me in the eyes. I could see his anger growing. So I was ready for it.
- You like this, remember?... you want this baby-
- No!- I scream in tears.
I don't get to say anything else as his hand lands in my face. The first time he slapped me. The second time too. After he got bored. He started punching me. Mi lip and my nose were bleeding.
He got up, and took his shirt off.
I took those three seconds, and tried running to the front door. I was too slow.
He grabbed my hair, and pulled me to the ground.
- Not today- he whispered while punching me one last time. I was barely awake.
I felt him inside of me again, so I gave up. I tried to fight back but he would always win.
There I was, lying on the floor, crying, and hurting.
He kept moving his hips faster and faster, until the door opened.
I turned my head around, and I saw him.

HARRY'S POV:
I opened the door of her house. She wasn't answering, so I was scared.
My eyes went straight to the little drops of blood on the floor, and there I found her, underneath the monster himself.
- You sun of a...- I run towards him. Pulling him to the ground. - You fucking rapist !- I scream.
I punched him, several times. But I stopped myself, because that's not who I am.
- Run away you sun of a bitch, and if I see you again, you're dead- I scream.
I watch him run away, shutting the door.
I now place my eyes on her tiny body, she didn't move. I run to her, holding her body in my arms.
- Baby...- I cry. Her face was destroyed. Her eye was bruised, and her lip and nose were bleeding.
Her arms had bruises as well, and she also had a little blood on her legs.
I held her in my arms, and I carried her up to her bathtub.
- It's gonna be okay...- I pass my hand through her hair, trying to stay strong for her.
i let the warm water fall on her body. And I get inside, I don't waist my time taking off my clothes.
I sit behind her, watching her bruised back, and I hold her closer.
Water falls on both of us. she's so quiet.
- Say something... please-
- It's...it's my fault- she whispers. I feel how her voice broke when the words came out of her mouth.
- It's not Al... it's not, please don't say that- I hold her closer.
I get out of the bathtub.
I grab two towels. I quickly take off my clothes, and I place the towel on my body, and I kneel in front of her, and I cover her too.
- Come here- I whisper.
She holds me, and she cries. I can feel her pain. And it breaks me.
- Let's go lie down, okay, let's go to sleep- I manage to say.
We slowly walk to her room. And we lie down on her bed.
I watch her close her eyes. So I stand up, and I cover her with the blankets.
I lie next to her, and I hold her, her head rests on my chest.
A little after, I put my clothes back on, now fully dry.
I go downstairs, and I start cleaning the mess he made.
I put everything back on it's place, when I hear her scream.
- AHH! NO, PLEASE NO!- I hear it. She screams again.
I run upstairs, and into her room.
- Hey baby... I'm here... hey-
- No... ouch, no!- she keeps screaming.
- Baby wake up... I'm here, it's Harry- I whisper, with tears in my eyes.
She opens her eyes, filled with tears. She slowly recovers her breath.
- Hey... I'm here, you're safe now-
- Make it go away Harry... I can't, I can't- she cries.
- I know baby- my voice breaks with every word.
I couldn't handle it. She was in so much pain, and I didn't know what to do.
- I'll call your mom-
- No! Please don't- she whispers.
- What do you want me to do ?-
- Leave...-
- Al, I'm not leaving you like this, I can't!- I scream with tears in my eyes.
- I'm sorry...-
- No... don't apologize to me, it's okay-
she cries into my shoulders.
- Just lie here with me- she says.
We both lie down on her bed.
And I watch her fall asleep again.