The Accident

Sorry for the long wait but here ya goooi❤️

———————————————————————————

Everest's POV

*Heavy breathing* I was grunting as I get off my snowcat. I couldn't feel my bottom half, I was crying and screaming for Skye... All I care for is her

Skye's POV

"Skye! Help me please!" Everest's grunts of pain heard through the speakers in the Lookout mission room where everyone was with me, crying. I cried into Ryder's vest, I can't do this anymore... I need to see her and kiss her. I love you Everest... I'm coming "Ryder let's go!"

Ryder's POV

That's the first time I've seen Skye cry like that. It hurts me to see her like that. Push that, all, aside. I need to brief the pups now.  "Alright pups. I need all paws on deck. Chase, Divert the traffic away from the accident. Marshall, help treat Everest and have the ambulance on standby. Zuma,Skye, you two stay close to Everest and Marshall incase they need help. Rocky, you and Rubble help fix and lift Everest's snowcat. Tracker I don't have an actual job yet but we will need as many paws on deck"

Chase: Chase is on the Case!
Skye: This pup's gotta fly!
Marshall: I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!
Zuma: Let's dive in!
Rocky: Green Means Go!
Rubble: Rubble On The Double!
Tracker: I'm all ears!

"Paw Patrol is on a roll" I slid down my pole and we all made our way to the accident scene. When I told you how horrific the scene was... It was really really bad. Parts were all over the area, there was fire, it was hot in the area, traffic was diverted. It was as if a plane crashed there. To the right... There I saw, Everest laying in the ground with Captain Turbot beside her.

Skye's POV

I-it was horrific. I can't believe it... She risked her life for me... Literally. I remember the day we were listening to a song titled "Die For You" and she said.... I will die for you no matter what. S-she lived up to her word... For all we know she could have "Hold on right there Skye. From where we were, I could still see her breathing. But a very weak pulse. She's alive but barely" Marshall said, trying to calm me down

Ryder's POV

Okay calm down now you two. No one is dying this early. "Alright pups, do your thing" As I said that all the pups parked their cars in a line and ran to do their jobs. Tracker obviously ran close to Rocky and helped him. I should have guessed it. Well anyways, I went to the witnesses close by which, with the help of captain turbot are all huddled close. I started asking them questions which might help us in the investigation. All of them said the same exact thing. Everest must be a lovesick girl... Lovesick for Skye...

Witnesses' POV

We didn't know much. We were just driving as usual and bang! We felt the heat and smoke hurdle our way before we see the horrendous sight upon us. It seemed as if she was a Formula One driver racing towards the chequered flag.

Skye's POV:

I landed my helicopter and ran as fast as I could do Everest...... Before Zuma stopped me. "You were getting too close and Marshall needed some space" Zuma said as I just obeyed. Well after us growling to each other, I complied and took a step back to let Marshall treat Everest. I saw Marshall lift her up unto his stretcher and wheel her further away from the incident when suddenly...

BOOM!

Ryder's POV:

The snowcat exploded into smithereens. The excess fuel in the snowcat mixed with the sparks from the electrical panel. Luckily everyone was a safe distance away. I asked Tracker to go back to the Lookout and use Marshall's Ultimate Rescue Fire truck to help put out the fire.

Tracker's POV

Ayo yoy... The snowcat exploded. I just got in Marshall's ultimate rescue vehicle and I'm ready to head back. Ryder told me to help put out the fire.
3,2,1....sounds of sirens filled the air. I came in right on time. Marshall was also there and luckily we are both the same size so not much adjustments had to be made. I helped Marshall to put out the fire as he start to treat Everest. She didn't have any serious injuries luckily, but she did have some deep cuts, scars and burns.

Zuma's POV

Skye was literally crying on my shoulders. I never ever seen her this sad before... She really does care for Everest. I knew they had a thing for each other.... What am I kidding she tells me everything. And I do the same "I hope she's okay" I heard Skye said while crying.

Everest's POV

I woke up, knowing it was all in my head. I see the light and I every slowly started to walk to it. I see the figure of a Dalmatian, Labrador and a cockapoo who I assumed would be Marshall, Zuma and my baby Skye...

Marshall's POV

Marshall was just done cleaning out my scars and cuts and wrapped them up with a bandage. Same thing with the burns. He also rubbed some cooling gel on them and wrapped them up. He had to put me an oxygen mask on me as well as a life support incase my needs it. I can feel my heartbeat l, slowly increasing which is good and he called Skye over as soon as she came, him and Zuma left the us alone.

Everest's POV

The closer to the light I walked, the lesser figures I see. I know only see the cockapoo in sight. I started to speed walk my way over. Hoping to wake up. It seemed endless and never ending. I walked faster and faster until I feel onto her knees while crying. I felt a paw on the back of my head and it gently stroking my head.

Skye's POV

Marshall and Zuma let me alone with Everest for a while. A gently rested a paw on the back of her head and I felt her shake in my grip. I was really scared until she started crying. This is when I know she was definitely awake. I started calling her down until she squeezed my paws gently and she woke up. "S-skye p-please be my girlfriend" she said weakly which made me cry a little as I gently cupped her cheeks and kissed her as gently as I can and looked into her eyes... "yes I will babe"