What A Day

Rocky's POV

I've been here for two days with my sexy and cute hispanic chihuahua and I think it's time for everyone else to know. I didn't tell anyone I was coming to the jungle to meet Tracker. I only told them I'm camping. I think it's time to tell them.

"Tracky?"

Tracker's POV

"Yeah Rocks? " He wanted to tell the team that we're dating. I have never ever face slapped myself harder than now. I thought he came here, stayed two nights here, had so so much- nope not going deeper. And he hasn't tell them that we're dating. He was stressing out on what to do and I just pulled out my pup-phone, took a selfie of us and posted it on my Pupgram. Let's just say he'll be pissed when he sees it.

Third Person POV:

As soon as Tracker posted the picture, all the teams pups have commented on the post, and all of them were positive messages.

Chase: Yay! Congratulations you two!

Marshall: Finally the two are dating!

Skye: Congratulations you two. #Rocker

Zuma: Yaasssss!! Congrats you two!

Rubble: Another couple and I can't be happier!

Everest: Yay! Told ya you'll get him Tracks!

Sweetie: I knew it! Rocky always had a thing for Tracker.

Tuck: So cute! Happy for you two.

Ella: Agreed. Congrats guys!

Everest's POV

I can't do this anymore. Rocky is now dating Tracker and I'm here all alone. *starts to cry* Why did I snap at Skye like that. I ruined my one and only chance at love with her. I'm so dumb. I'm such a useless and uncaring pup.

Jake's POV

As I was walking out my cabin I heard crying from Everest's pup house. I was a little worried so I peeped in and asked what's wrong. I listened to her talk about it and I couldn't have felt more sorry for my husky. Yeah she looks though on the outside but she's an absolute softie and sweet pup. A lot of people call her the female version of Rubble and I agree. I know what she feels like. I told her to calm down and go pay Skye a visit. Maybe work things out with her.

Everest's POV

Jake really made me happy. I really thank Jake. He's the best owner ever. He made me feel so much better. Yes it was wrong to lie and scream at her but if she likes me, she won't mind it. You know, I'm going to her right now! Skye the cockapoo! Your husky is coming for you!

Skye's POV

I know it's been a while but I'm still thinking of that day. You might be wondering what day I'm talking about but it's actually the day Everest screamed and yelled at me. I thought she loved me.... I don't know now. I'm a lesbian, and I'm proud of it. But, after what happened, I don't know. I still love Everest but I don't know if she loves me back. It's difficult. It's quite stressful honestly. I just hope that I don't get a relapse. This isn't the first time this happened. This happened before too with my ex boyfriend. After he broke up with me I feel into a very deep clinical depression. I had dark thoughts multiple times and it almost costed my life. I hope I don't go through that again.

Everest's POV

I started to drive as fast as I can to the lookout. I know I shouldn't be driving fast but this is for my cockapoo. I turned on my emergency headlights so that should be good.

"Bang!"

I was on the ground, sprawled over and my snow mobile was also on its side.... The last thing I remember saying was "Skye.... I love you" then I passed out.

Chase's POV

For the past few weeks Rubble has been acting strange around me. I wonder why. He also dropped this box when he ran away. It says To Chase so I guess I should open it. It was a pen drive. When I plugged it in to hear what it was, it was the sound of an angel singing. It's so beautiful and so high pitched. It can't be Rubble. Maybe it's a singer hired. I'll get to the bottom of it soon.

"Paw Patrol to the lookout!"

Ryder needs us. I'll get to the bottom of this later.

Ryder's POV

Captain Turbot just called me. He said he heard a crash and when he checked it.... It was Everest. I hope she's okay. The scene was so so bad.. I just called the team up. I saw that Everest sent a voice message but I haven't check it out. I think I should hear it.

"Skye.... I love you"

It-it's her confession. I remember last week, Skye coming and rushing to me crying saying that Everest screamed at her and now she doesn't have a chance at love. Everest please stay awake... For Skye.

Captain Turbot's POV

I was cooking when I heard a loud bang. I ran out my boat and saw the horrific accident. Everest in her side inside her snow mobile. I called Ryder immediately and put up some cones to divert traffic. She was bleeding heavily but still breathing. I hope she will live.

Team/Pup POV

Ryder called us. We don't know why but as we ran into the lookout we saw smoke coming close from the beach. We didn't waste anymore time so we ran into the elevator. Surprisingly, no wipeouts from Marshall. We went up and jumped out to Ryder,where we got the tragic news.

Ryder's POV

The pups jumped into action and Chase did his signature call out. I love my pups. But now it's time to break the news to them. I did it as a normal briefing but once they saw the animation... You could hear the disbelief in their gasps... Especially Skye.

Male Pups: What?!
Skye:No... No not her.. Please!