Unknown Feelings

Sorry guys for the long wait, here is the first chapter and also sorry if this is not good as you expected it.

---------------------------------------------------

Rubble's POV

It's a good day to relax and I'm sitting on a pup bed with Marshall while watching Skye and Chase play pup pup boogie and suddenly I feel like I'm jealous of Skye. Wait! Why am I jealous? I don't have a crush on... "Hey Rubble, are you okay? You've been lightly growling at Chase and Skye" o didn't even realize I was growling "Oh, I'm fine. Hey Marshall can I tell you something? Privately" I ask him and he nods "Where should we talk?" he ask me "The park" I say and as we about to go to the park, Ryder stopped us "And where are you two going?" Ryder say "To the park and have a little fun with my best friend here" Marshall answer while pointing me with his paw "Okay but be back before 8, have fun pups".

~At the park~

Marshall's POV

We arrive at the park and Rubble and I play tag for a while and let me tell you he was tough to chase but as we are playing he stop which made me stop.

Me: Rubble? What's wrong buddy?

Rubble: We came here to talk but instead we played and I had fun.

Me: Okay, so... What do you want to talk about?

Rubble: When we were at the lookout I felt something....weird...while watching Chase and Skye play.

Me: So that's why you're growling lightly a while ago, but what do you mean by "weird"?

Rubble: Marshall?

Me: Buddy?

Rubble: I-I th-think I'm g-g-gay... And have a crush on Chase. Sorry.

Me: Why are you sorry? Is it because you're gay? Dude no matter your sexual preference is I'll still be your best friend and to be completely honest I'm gay too and have a crush on Zuma.

Rubble: R-really?

Me: Yes and I had a crush on him ever since he joined.

Rubble: Thanks Marshall, you're the best!

He hugs me, I hug him back and played a little more. It's getting late and tell Rubble that we'll have to go to the lookout and he nods.

~At the lookout~

Chase's POV

Me and Skye stopped playing for a while and goes to my puphouse Why was Rubble growling at Skye? Does he have a crush on me? Cause I kinda have a crush on him too "Chase? Awe you thewe?" I hear Zuma calling my name, I got out of my pup house "Yes Zuma?" I call him "Wanna play tug of war with me and rubble?" he ask me "Sure, let's go" that's what we did, I'm behind Rubble and behind me is Zuma, but during the game..."Pull harder guys" Rubble yell as we pull harder, the other teams are losing but they surprisingly won and we are sent flying and as I open my eyes... I AM ON TOP OF RUBBLE!? "Sorry Chase" Rubble say while blushing deeply "It's okay Rubble" I get off of him and Skye and Rocky suddenly scream "SHIP!!!!"
"AND THE SHIP MUST SAIL!!!" Rocky scream as me and Rubble's muzzle are turning red "Dude shut up! I'm not gay" I scream and went to my puphouse.

------------------------------------------------------

Welp, I know it's trash -_- and I tried making this story on present tense, I don't want to do it past tense -_- anyway byeee, hope you'll hate me soon.

- Coffee Out