Anonymous Letter

I'm so sorry TwT don't hate me... Oh wait... You already hate me 🙃

--------------------------------------------------

Rubble's POV

What's up with Chase today, he's been ignoring me.... Have I done something wrong? Or.... He knows I'm gay and I like him.... I sighed as I though of that, I knew he wouldn't like me. I'll just play with Zuma “Hi Zuma! Wanna play?” I ask him.

Zuma: Dude, me and youw cwush just played at pawk ( park ) a while ago.

Me: *Blushes deeply*

Zuma: And yes, I know who you like. It's Chase, is it not?

Me: Shh!! He'll hear you.

Zuma: Sowwy, dude. But seriously, me and Chase played at the pawk a while ago and man I'm tiwed.

Me: Okay, then I'll just play with your crush.

Zuma: M-marshall? How did you know?

Me: You have a crush on Marshall? Yes! I'm not the only one who's gay here! And.... Tricked ya! I don't actually know your crush. *Laughs*

Zuma: DUDE!! *playfully punches Rubble* And yes, I am gay and I like Mawshall.

Me: Okay, but I'll play with him instead and you... Go take a nap.

Marshall's POV

I see Zuma going to his puphouse while Rubble towards me.

Rubble: Wanna play?

Me: Sure!

???: What are you guys doing?

We turn around to see Chase

Me and Zuma: About to play.

Zuma: You?

Chase: Hmm... I was thinking joining but I have to do something else.

Chase's POV

I go to my own puphouse and start thinking about Rubble... Why do I feel so different when I'm with him? Is there something wrong with him? Or with me? I got a lot of questions running in my mind and all of them pertain to one pup.... Rubble... I'm not gay.... Right? The sudden knocking in my door disrupts my thoughts “Chase? You in there buddy?” Wonder who might that be... “It's me, Zuma” I opened the door and he hand me a envelope “Hey, this was mailed to you” I get the envelope and he leaves

I read the letter and it says....

Dear Chase,

I’m writing this and leaving it where you’ll find it. It’s not that I wouldn’t like you to know who your secret admirer is, it’s just that I’m really, really shy. I’m also afraid that if I tell you who I am, you’ll reject me or laugh at me. So for now, I’d just like to admire you from afar. Admiring you isn’t hard to do. You’re the most attractive male pup I know and no one in adventure bay can hold a candle to you.

You’re the bright spot in my day, Chase. I think I could almost say that I love you. Yes! I will say it. But I’m still not brave enough to tell you. Maybe, after I’ve worked up the courage, I’ll ask you out for a drink or a meal. We could meet at Mr. Porter's restaurant and get to know each other over a long, leisurely dinner. Maybe if we were sitting across the table from each other, I wouldn’t be so shy and would be able to tell you how I feel. And you could tell me all about your life — your hopes, your dreams, your goals.

If we could meet, I’d be able to tell you all the things I love about you. I love the way you're always helpful even when other people don’t. I love the way the light shines on your brown fur. You’re perfect and I’d love to be the lucky pup who wins your love. If only I had the courage to tell you how I feel.

Until then, I’ll just have to stay,
Your Secret Admirer

After reading that I feel happy that someone would be able to like me.

--------------------------------------------------

HATE ME NOWWW!!! I'M SO DEAD