What Was I thinking?!

DANLA295 made again an amazing chapter. Well done. Make sure to follow this guy to support him.

Rubble's POV

God I'm worried.... If Skye hates it I'm sure Chase will. What was I even thinking? "This is such a dumb idea like why sing... I'm such a-" I thought to myself as I got cut off by Skye saying she like it.

Skye's POV

That's so sweet of Rubble to make that. It's so cute that Rubble is going all out for Chase. I'm still sad that he thought I was the one who wrote the letter. I hope you know now Chase. He's the one meant for you. "You serious?" He asked as I told him yes and that I really liked it. "So I should give it to Chase?" He shyly asked "Yes.. He'll love it" I replied as he thanked me and left my pup house.

Rubble's POV

After what Skye said, I took out the pen drive and put it back in a box and started to walk out  to Chase's Pup House. As I walk closer, I start thinking on what I should do if he catches me... Should I run? Should I stay? What do I do?! Not knowing that he's in front of me

Chase's POV

I was doing some work and I heard footsteps and I open it to see Rubble. He's so cute- Wait... Am I actually falling in love with him? Anyways, I wondered what, he was doing so I called his name. No answer. Tried again. No answer too. I licked his face which made me and him blush. "Oh uh.... S-sorry Chase. H-here you go!" He said as he throws the box to Chase I screamed as I caught the box.

Rubble's POV

As soon as I threw the box I ran away into my pup house in shear panic. What the hell was I thinking when I threw the box...I was hyperventilating as I laid on my bed and thought of what happened. As I slowly dozed off, I hear engines roaring and I look through my windows to see that Rocky has left. Must be on his way to meet Tracker. Then, I hear moaning from Zuma's pup house... I don't want to think of what they're doing in there.

Rocky's POV

This is it. This is the time I'll tell that sexy cute chihuahua my feelings for him. I hope this won't ruin our friend ship. The way I started to fall in love with him wasn't so cute in my opinion... It's just.. Sweet.

~Flashback~

I was on a Mission with Tracker in the Jungle when the two got lost. They didn't want to go back to Ryder as Ryder would then call them irresponsible pups. So what did Rocky do? He called Tracker not via pup tag... But from his nickname.

"Tracky! Tracky where are you?? "

After that, Tracker came back running to me. Me, being happy to see the chihuahua again, I hugged him tightly and licks his cheek as he start to blush deeply.

~End of Flashback~

I would always remember the day... It's too magical for me. Not knowing how long he was day dreaming, the mix-breed has already arrived in the Jungle. He started to look around and laid his eyes on Tracker's pup house. He has his doors closed. Not knowing that the chihuahua actually had the same thought as the mix-breed has.

Tracker's POV

"Oy Yo Yoy.... What do I do? I want to date Rocky.... So hot, so guapo, so sexy~ He's basically Papi material..." I said to myself as I blush thinking about him. I will always remember the first day I layed my eyes on him. I slowly started to fall asleep as my hind paws kicked the button which opens my door and I feel asleep, dreaming of the day I fell in love with the Eco-pup

~Flashback/Dream~

It was the day I first met Carlos and the pups. I was in the Paw Patroller putting on my uniform for the first time and there he was. Rocky was helping me put it on. "So how is it Tracker?" He asked me "Perfect amigo" I replied smiling he giggled as he said "I'm glad it fits. You look so handsome in it" I blushed "R-really?" He then replied "Yup. Let me help you with your pup pack."

As Rocky helped put on my pup pack, he's paw graciously caressed my ass. I lightly moaned from it... It was the best feeling ever!

Rocky's POV

I pulled up to the Jungle and I see Tracker sleeping in his pup house. I hopped out my truck and made my way to his pup house. He looks so cute asleep. Without knowing... I kissed his lips making him wake up.

Tracker's POV

I felt something on my lips so I woke up and I saw the gracious eyes of my crush and his lips on mine. My eyes widened as I blushes deeply and gently kiss back.