Rejected?

Sorry for the long update, I got so busy from school, don't hate me now

------------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

I hear a knock from my door, I put the letter on to my table, open the door and see Rocky. "Hey Chase, just want to you to know that Dinner is ready and Ryder wants you-" He suddenly stop and asks me "Why are you so happy Chase?" I didn't even know that I was smiling. "Oh, Just got a secret admirer" he smiles and walks out and I do the same Who might that be? hehe I hope it's Skye, I really like her. We get to the lookout and sees Skye with a sad Rubble and Zuma with a blushing Marshall.

Me: Hey Skye, what's wrong with Rubble today. He looks-

Rubble: Oh my God CHASE!!!! Isn't obvious that I'm sad right now?

Skye: Calm down Rubble.

Rubble: S-Sorry Ch-chase

Me: It's okay Rubz, but may I ask... Why are you so sad?

Rubble: No reason...

With that, Rubble walks to his bowl and starts to eat his dinner. Followed by Zuma and Marshall, then me and Skye. A few minutes later Rubble immediately walks to his puphouse. While me and Skye are walking to our puphouse I need to ask her... If she wrote this letter for me....

Me: Hey Skye?

Skye: Yeah?

Me: Did you wrote that letter?

Skye: What letter?

Me: The letter that you said you have a crush on me

Skye: Hehe, no. Chase I'm lesbian. Not Bisexual, not Pan and not Asexual. Sorry but I can't accept your love.

Me: Th-Then who wrote it?

Skye: Not Everest clearly, She's Asexual.

Me: But I-I'm not gay...

Skye: I know, but you have a lot of time to figure that out. Goodnight.

She goes to her puphouse and I go to mine... With a broken heart....

Skye's POV

I can't imagine that he actually thought I like him? Well, I do but only as a friend. I hope Everest isn't really an asexual pup though... I really like her.... that's why I wanted to be her friend in the first place, to know her much more and when I learned that she's asexual... my heart broke but didn't give up on her. I can make her lesbian, bisexual or straight, but if she is straight.... who will she love? almost of the pups are gay. Well, there's Chase... but I don't know if she likes him.

Everest's POV

I can't believe I lied to Skye... I'm really a bisexual pup. The reason why I lied to her was because I was afraid that she'll reject me and got my heartbroken and still is. Knowing that Marshall is gay is enough. I got that information from Skye herself. I sighs as I think of me and Skye dating and having fun.

Rubble's POV

I kinda eavesdrop on Chase and Skye, and when Chase realized that she didn't wrote that letter, I kinda got happy but sad at the same time. Happy because I might have a chance with him and Sad, because he's not gay. But I must not loose hope, there must be a chance that he will like me back without him knowing that it was me who wrote that letter and me liking him.

----------------------------------------------

I'll make a short story about Skye and Everest on the next chapter. Sorry for the short POVs