𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬

As you sat outside enjoying your ice cream, a star caught your eyes.

It was so beautiful the way it shined like no other.

"Poppa, what do you think stars are for?" You asked as you and him walked the streets

"Well, I believe stars help keep us guided. They also give me a since of purpose"

You smiled as your reached for the sky. 'Stars has meanings..'

You got a call on your phone. It kinda made you feel uneasy.

"Moshi, Moshi?" You said crossing your leg.

"Did they find out anything yet?"

"...."

"No Sir."

(1:15 Am)

You grabbed Fei's work computer from underneath the bed and quickly entered the password. "emails emails.."

you started going through his open emails too look for anything that even somewhat related to what you needed to know.

But you knew it wasn't gonna be out in the open, you knew that.

But you also knew you was as smart as them, maybe just a tad bit smarter.

Your not as easily tricked like they think you are.

Just because your all bubbles and rainbows, doesn't mean you don't have a head one your shoulders.

"Boom!" you said clicking on a recent email.

I believe its best if we change the security on our confidential emails, our just anything dealing with the case were on now. They're always a step ahead our they just really well planned. It doesn't make since.

well, its best to say they don't see this coming, we at least can say were on their tails. were not fair behind with our research. From what I found out is that; their goal is to take our research and take us down.

"oh no, take you down? you goodie-two-shoes are too easy" you joked to yourself.

You munched on (f/s) and started looking through his computer.

"you horny freaky fuck" you asked clicking out of his hidden history.

The last time you guys fucked you may ask, last week.

Did you like it? Hell no. It wasn't good for you at all..

you give a dog a treat, it'll follow. And you were giving him two.

your phone dinged right on que!

'(Y/n) he spent the night, he got drunk and stared spilling random passwords, so try them put and tell me what you find'

-Streetslights

-earlybird

-doubleways

you take a screenshot of the passwords then sent her a follow up.

you grab your own laptop and a flash-drive. You transferred every file he had on the computer.