{Pʟᴀʏ Dᴀᴛᴇ}

𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ;)

You checked yourself into a hotel a few hours ago. Shinso at the house with a couple of friends.

Fei was probably with his side chick which you really didn't care about.

You were only in the stupid soon-to-be marriage because you needed the heroes out your way.

You rolled your eyes at nothing and continued to get ready. You finished your hair and put your outfit on.

You place a black leather garter on your thighs and fixed your jacket

You put your phone chat sick charger and lipgloss in your bag.

(9:55 Pm)

With only five minutes to spare you take a few pictures. You felt more than cute.

"Little Hero" Shigaraki cooed wrapping a arm around your waist.

"Stop with the nickname" you said hiding your face from him.

He let out a small chuckle "I think it suits you nicely"

He leaned down and sweetly pecked your lips and of course you returned it.

"Your hair, its getting longer" you said playing with it some.

He slowly leaned into your touch. "Does it look bad? Should I cut it?"

He stuffed his face in your chest and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"No, it suits you well, you look very handsome" you said as he pulled you to a near by bench.

He sat down and pulled you between his legs.

He placed your hands back on his head and laid his head on your chest again.

You complied to his silent request and continued to play in his hair.

You thought it was cute but him, he never wanted this to end.

Human interactions never came easily.

Human kindness was something he ever only experienced was with you.

You heard light snores causing you to chuckle lightly. "When was the last time you was able to sleep"

You wanted to tell him everything, you wanted to tell him you're still alive.