𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕤 & 𝕓𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤

"And I can't be without you,
Why can't I find no one like you?"
~Streets~

"Whoa that's so cool!" One kid, Seytin, said to you.

You giggled as you kneeled down and continued to help the kid in your shop.

You. (Y/n) (L/n) a musician. You liked all kinds of music but songs with good bass guitar and electric guitar solos really got your hips swaying.

"So you place your middle and ring finger here" you said placing his tiny fingers.

"Now you strum with your other and boom! You got your first musical note!"

The kid did as told. His eyes sparkled as he heard what he just learned.

"Ms. (l/n)! How did you get so good at this?!" He asked placing the guitar in its proper place.

"Well, I'm self taught, I can play drums as well, I can sing-" he interrupted you.

"YOU CAN SING?! CAN I HEAR?!" He asked now holding your chubby leg.

"Come back tomorrow for your next lesson and I'll do it then okay Seytin?"

He smiled bigly and hugged your legs. You ruffled his hair and watched him leave.

You cleaned off the in-store-use guitars and started sweeping the floor.

The bell on the door rung signaling you had a new visitor.
"How may I help you!"

Your bubbly smile got bigger once you seen your fiancé standing in the door way with his arms wide.

"Hey babes!"

You jumped in his big arms and gave him a tight squeeze. You haven't seen him in a week. Why?Business trip.

"Bubs! I'm closing! Let me get my stuff and we can have ice cream!" You squealed.

He pecked your lips then your forehead. You giggled and softly pushed him off you.

You grabbed your bag and fixed your pink skirt and sweater.

You locked up and put the keys in your bag. He grabbed your hand and kissed it softly.

"Fei, how was work? I've missed you lots!" You pout puffing your chocolate chubby cheeks.

"It was fine princess, Meetings almost everyday and we still don't have a full answer yet. I've missed you more though" he said leading you to a near by ice cream shop.

You smiled and laid your head on his shoulder. Your smile was as bright as the night sky.

"What flavor Princess?" He said after placing his.

"Ummm.. (F/F)!" You said clapping your hands in excitement.

Once he paid and a small wait you had your double scoop ice cream cone in your hands.

You took a big lick and squealed in satisfaction. The night couldn't get any more perfect.

You looked at your fiancé and smiled to yourself. He was handsome to you; stunning.

"Take a picture babe" He joked booping your nose. Your nose slightly scrunched from his action.

"Hey! No one said to be so handsome!"

"Yea yea sure sure!"

"I'm serious!!"

You moisturized your (h/l) curls and smiled once your were done. Walking out the bathroom fog followed.

You put on her your night clothes and grabbed your laptop and sat on the bed.