𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕒𝕪 𝕀𝕥...

(9:50 Am)
"What are you doing here?"

Your (e/c) eyes met dabi's piercing blue orbs. You gave a small smile.

'God am I happy to be here..'

"I-I don't know, m-my feet brought m-me he-here" you said sitting at the bar.

"Trouble in bubble land?" He asked passing you a drink.

"I guess you can say that" you said after you downed the drink in one go.

"Ne, dabi? If you had the power to control anything, what would you do with it?" You asked the scarred man.

"Well, I would make peace within myself. Redo my past, possibly take something with me, sever my ties.."

You turned your head to look over his face. He was serious, his face held a slightly pained expression.

It quickly changed back into his normal nonchalant attitude. "What would you do?"

"I would-"

"(Y/n)?" Interrupted Toga

She smiled bigly before going pulling someone behind her.

He looked around her age. Blonde hair. Green eyes with a scar over on of them. His face held nothing but irritation and anger.

"Since you were gone. I've made new friends! He's a big stinker but he's funny!" She said pulling you from the chair.

"Byakkomaru meet (Y/n)! She was my best friend till she left me for a few months!"

(Byakkomaru is a oc of mines I'm using in my next two books, lemme know if you want to know more *megan mouth pop* )

"I've seen you with that UA brat, now your here? I would wonder how that would go down.." He said with a smirk.

(Yes bitch, yes. He's that kind of oc ('̀-'́) )

He looked down at you while you looked up.

You cursed your mom for being so damn short.

"So you've been the one stocking him? Listen here bitch boy, you lay your lands on him and your dead, yeah?" You snapped.

"Aww, a villain protecting a hero, how cute." He added.

"H-Hey, D-Dabi! H-help!" Toga pleaded.

The tension between you two got heavy. Your blood lust could be felt throughout the bar.

"Everyone in here knows their place about him. If you so much as dare, I will have your head hanging on my wall"

"Is that a threat?"

"That's a promise"

Soon Shigaraki and Dabi stood behind you. Their face held the same murderess one as you.

You let your orbs glow a bright red. You weren't playing.

"I'd advice you back down, you wouldn't want to die?" Dabi say lighting his hand in flames.