teach me

Billie's POV//

I'm at Y/n's house with her family for Christmas Eve and we're all sitting in her living room conversing.

It's only my second time meeting them and we've only been together for three months now, so yeah, I'm still a little nervous.

"So have you guys...you know... *thrusting motion* yet?" Her brother asks. My eyes go wide and Y/n starts blushing.

"Alright that's enough. It's none of your business what they do and not something you should be talking about right now." Her mom says, shaking her finger at him.

"We haven't." Y/n mouths to her brother as she shakes her head.

He raises his eyebrows in disbelief. "For real?" He mouths back.

She shakes her head again. "We just haven't had time with all the things going on lately." She whispers.

He nods his head indicating that he gets it.

I want to, it's just that I've been super busy with Finneas finishing the album and making sure that Shark doesn't eat another fucking toy. This shit is tiring and stressful. On top of that, Y/n's my first girlfriend. I've never done anything with a girl before.

Y/n's POV//

Everytime I try to get Billie in the mood, she'll make some excuse that she has to get up "early" the next day or some shit. I don't know about you, but 10:30am is not fucking early. It's like she doesn't really want to, but she doesn't wanna straight up say it. So I've just stopped trying because it's getting really annoying.

I understand that she's never done anything further than kissing me with a girl before, so I'm not gonna let it ruin my mood. It's basically Christmas and I just wanna have a good time.

"You hungry, babe?" Billie asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"A little, why?"

"Well, your mom just said dinner's ready, but I guess you didn't hear. Come on." She grabs my hand to help me up off the couch.

I stand up and give her a little peck on the lips before we go to the kitchen.

*Time skip*

We were gonna go home, but there's really no point if we're just gonna come back tomorrow for Christmas, so Billie and I are staying in the guest room.

I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed and Billie comes behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist as I brush my teeth.

She sets her chin on my shoulder and smiles at me in the mirror.

"You're so beautiful." She whispers to me.

I smile hard and spit out the toothpaste in my mouth before saying, "You're very beautiful yourself."

She lightly smiles and lets her hands caress my hips, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

She pulls me into her front, with her hands sliding from my hips, to my stomach, up to my breasts, and brings one hand up to my neck, leaving it there. It's crazy how fast she can get me in the mood.

She leaves small kisses from my shoulder to the side of my neck, but I put my hand behind me on her hip and push her back. I turn around and her brows are furrowed as she gives me a "wtf" look.

"I'm not gonna let you get me in the mood jus so you can leave me hanging with an excuse like you always do." I tell her as I cross my arms.

"Babe, I'm not giving you excuses. Shit has been crazy lately and you know that." She walks back up to me, putting one of her hands on my face.