all to myself

y/n; g!p; dom
bil; sub

y/n

i'm laying in bed, scrolling between insta and twitter, when i get a text from my best friend.

katie <3
wyd rn
9:47pm
me
  fuckin a bitch
9:47pm
katie <3
stfu
9:48pm
fr wyd
9:48pm
me
lmao i'm jus layin in bed why
9:48pm
katie <3
wanna go to a party?
9:49pm

i roll my eyes. i knew she was gonna ask that. she hates going to parties without me.

i always pretend to be her girlfriend whenever a guy comes up to her talkin some nasty shit. yeah, i'm a good friend, i know.

we've literally been to a party like every other night. i thought i could catch a break tonight, but i should've known. don't get me wrong; i love katie and i love partying. i just really wanted to relax tonight.

if i say no, she'll just beg me til i say yes.

i huff before replying,

me
            yeah, i'll get ready
9:52pm
katie <3
YESSSSSS
9:52pm
i'll be there in 20 <3
9:52pm
me
got it <3
9:53pm

i throw my phone next to me, before getting off my bed to find an outfit.

i spray some perfume and check myself out one more time, hearing katie pull up and honk.

she has this cheesy ass smile on her face, making me think she's up to something.

i open the passenger door and get in, "what the fuck are you smiling about?"

"nothinggg, i'm just really excited because this party is actually at a house and not outside with a bunch of fucking mosquitos." she explains, pulling out of my driveway.

"ohhh, yeah. those fuckers were ruthless last time." i laugh, putting my seatbelt on.

time skip

we pull up to the party and the house looks pretty big from the outside.

"bitch, you better not leave my side this time." i scold.

"i won't, i won't." she says, very unconvincingly.

i shoot her a glare, "katie... i'm serious. i literally barely know anybody here."

"i'm kiddinggg. you'll be okay." she gives me a reassuring smile.

we get out of the car and walk up to the door. she opens it and the smell of weed and alcohol instantly hits us.

"jesus christ." i mumble.

she laughs, grabbing my hand and pulling us through the crowd of people, and into the kitchen.

there's a good handful of people here, but not enough to make me uncomfortable like i thought it would.

"take a shot with me." katie says, nudging my shoulder with a shot glass.