after party

this one's kinda long, but it's mostly smut !

billie; g!p; dom
y/n; sub

y/n

i'm at the grammy's with my best friend ariana. we sit quietly and listen as billie eilish and her brother finneas accept their 7th and last grammy of the night. once she finishes her acceptance speech, we all stand and applaud.

i turn and whisper to ariana, "jesus, she's fucking hot."

she laughs at my gawking, "right?? and hella talented!"

we stay standing, waiting for everyone to exit the large building. ariana waves to someone then looks back at me.

"i'm gonna go say hi to a friend, is that okay?" she asks, putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

i nod hesitantly. i don't usually get anxiety, but being left by myself in a room full of this many people, and celebrities at that, who wouldn't?

she pulls me out of my thoughts, noticing my state of uncomfortableness, "hey, i won't be gone for long. just follow victoria out to the van and i'll be right there, alright?"

i nod once more, giving her a small smile, as i feel a wave of relief come over me knowing i won't have a chance of getting lost in the crowd.

she smiles back, giving me a reassuring kiss on the cheek. her hand sliding from my shoulder, down my arm, and slowly lets go of my fingers as she finally turns and walks away.

victoria approaches my side, "follow me," she smiles, nodding towards the steel double-doors everyone's exiting out of.

i proceed to follow her, before i get a text from my best friend at home telling me how cool it was that he saw me in the crowd on tv.

i giggle to myself and start typing a reply as i feel a cold, ring-laced hand on the small of my back. i let out a little gasp at the sudden change of temperature, contradicting the warmth of myself.

a familiar low, but feminine voice lets out a small laugh before apologizing, "sorry, i was about to bump into you." i turn around slowly.

fuck. she's even more attractive up close.

"oh, n-no. that's my fault. i got a text and-"

she cuts me off with another heavenly laugh, "it's all good," she gives me her famous lopsided smile.

i feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment, not to mention her hand is still placed in the cutout of my open-back dress.

"i'm billie."

oh, i know who you are.

"y/n." i give her a small smile.

"mmm, pretty name for a pretty girl." she licks her lips.

i blush once again.

goddamn, it's getting hot in here.

"do you know where you're going, mama?"

"yeah-" i take a second to look around for victoria, seeing she's now nowhere to be found. i turn back around, "well, not anymore." i chuckle.

she giggles as well, "wanna come to my after party?"

i think about ariana for a sec, thinking it might be a little rude for me to go somewhere else, seeing as she brought me here with her, but then again, this could be a once-in-a-lifetime chance and she'd probably encourage me to go anyway.