lucky you

i don't like waiting for part 2s, so i won't make y'all unless u ask for one, which is why my imagines seem so long, but i hope that's ok w y'all. also IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG i've been so mf busy y'all so pls bear w me !!

billie; dom; g!p
y/n; sub

y/n

i just recently moved to LA with my best friends and i've made a promise to myself that i will get a tattoo in every place i go. so that's what we're doing today.

my friends aren't coming with me because i'm the only one getting a tat. plus, they don't wanna sit there and do nothing.

"okay guys, i'm leaving!" i yell from the front door, receiving various shouts back,

"bye! i love you!"

"please bring tacobell on your way back!"

"see you in a bit!"

"send us a pic when it's done!"

i giggle and close the door behind me.

-

pulling up to the grunge looking shop, i park and grab my mask and wallet before taking the keys out of the ignition, getting out, and locking it.

before i open the door, i get a wave of anxiety. not because i'm nervous about the needle— i have a few good sized tats. i think it's because i'm alone. my friends have been with me for all my other tats.

bitch, you'll be fine.

shaking my thoughts away, i pull the door open. the sound of the bell that was triggered by the door caused a teal-haired woman to lift her head up from her phone.

"hey." she smiled, setting her phone down and getting up from the dark red love seat that sat to the left corner of the shop, beneath what seemed to be her artwork.

"y/n, right?" she asks, adjusting her white beanie.

"yes." i nod as i stuff my phone in my back pocket.

"oh sick. right on time. you're actually my last client." she clasps her hands together, locking the double doors and turning off the neon 'open' sign.

"is it just you here?" i ask, letting my eyes wander around, looking at the various art styles with the signature 'eilish' covering the dark blue walls.

"yeahhh, the rest of my artists went to visit friends and family for the holidays, but my friends and family are here so." she finishes, giving me a soft smile.

ahhh, so she owns the shop. that's hot.

"so what are you looking to get?" she asks, turning around as she nods her head towards the front desk, signaling for me to follow.

"i want the words 'lucky you' with a four-leaf clover."

she gets behind the glass counter, facing me.

"okay okay. do you know where you want it or?..." i watch as she grabs the paper for me to sign.

"u-um... this might sound raunchy as fuck, but um... i want it... h-here..." i point to the space between my upper thigh and vagina.

her eyes trail down to meet my finger.

"...there?... are you sure?" she asks, adjusting the crotch of her sweats.

"mhm..." i slowly nod.

she gives me a lopsided smile, showcasing her dimple, "bro... that's one of the most painful areas to get a tat."