hot sister

billie; g!p; switch
y/n; switch

billie

i walk into my best friend's house for the third time this week.

"hey bitch." i smile, greeting her with a big hug.

"ugh, it's been so longgg." drew whines.

"dude, i was literally here yesterday." i say, rolling my eyes and plopping down on the couch.

"anything new?" i continue, scrolling through insta, occasionally liking really dope edits of me.

"yeah, ummm... i kinda have a step sister now...?" my eyebrows furrow up in confusion.

"huh??" i look up from my phone as she sits down next to me, "since when???"

"well, my dad's been talking to this girl for a while and he proposed to her last night." my eyes were wide now.

"and you weren't gonna tell me?!" i smack her arm and her eyes widen as well as she shakes her head in defense.

"no no no, i was, i swear!" she rubs her arm, both of our eyes softened now. "it literally just happened."

"jesus, drew. well shit, tell me about her!" she laughs, but before she can speak, i cut her off, "is she hot? big tits? fat ass? tell me everything."

"well, her name is y/n-" just as drew says her name, the front door opens.

we both turn our heads to see a girl walking in, while looking down at her phone.

"uh- hi y/n." my eyes go wide once again. my god, she's fine as fuck.

she looks up from her phone, "oh, hey drew." she flashes a smile and her brown eyes dart over to my blue ones.

"who's this?" she motions towards me with her phone, never taking her eyes away from mine.

"um, y/n... billie. billie... y/n." she looks me up and down slowly.

"well... it's a pleasure to finally meet you." she smirks. god, if looks could kill. i nod slowly, "i-it's a pleasure to meet you as well," i give her a closed-mouthed smile.

she giggles, sitting on the chair across from us, making small talk with drew, which consists of what they did today and shit they saw on tiktok.

while they're speaking, i can't help but let my eyes wander.

my eyes trail from her dark brown hair, to her perfectly sculpted brows, and soft, brown eyes. her plump lips and the faint dimples in her cheeks when she laughs about something drew says. her neck when she throws her head back to laugh really hard. fuck. my hands would look so good wrapped around her throat while i- i get pulled out of my thoughts when i feel drew nudge my arm.

"hello????" she looks at me concerned, as i furrow my brows in confusion, "what?"

"we said your name like five times." they both laugh at me as i feel my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"oh- uh- sorry." i stammer and y/n smirks at me once again. ugh, she definitely caught me staring.

"it's okay. i was just saying, we should watch a movie or something."

"yeah, that sounds good."

time skip

y/n