quiet

ok i lied. i'm sorry! i didn't think i'd still be so busy, but i'm doing my best :(

anyways, happy bday to ms. claudia !!

billie; sub
y/n; dom; g!p

we're spending the night at finneas and claudia's house before claudia's birthday tomorrow. i haven't seen y/n in a couple months since i've been really busy doing music videos for the album and she's been doing a lot of shoots for modeling. 

i've been fucking craving her, but i don't wanna ruin this short amount of time we have together and with family, but fuck, i miss her touch.

god, y/n is so good with my family.

that's definitely a nonsexual turn on of mine. they just instantly clicked. she's interested in my mom's cooking, which my mother was absolutely ecstatic about. she loves just sitting quietly and watching mine and finn's recording sessions. sometimes she'll ask him questions or even suggest something to add, whether it's with my vocals or his producing. going on little day trips with my dad to discover new places and nature. claudia even asks her for help with outfits for events. she just fits with us so well.

we're saying goodnight before we head to our room. there are only two guest rooms and y/n and i already called one, so that's all that matters.

we walk to our room, hand in hand. she closes the door behind us and turns around giving me a soft smile. i smile back— getting a little excited now that we're finally alone.

"fuck, i'm so tired." my smile falters as she throws herself on the bed— crawling up and sitting against the headboard after a few seconds.

i was gonna say something, but i think it's weird to like, ask for sex, y'know? that's something that should just happen when the two of us are in the mood.

i shook off my desires and sat next to her.

"my family's exhausting, huh." i chuckle.

"yeah, but like... in a good way. you guys have so much going on, but it's fun stuff. i'm never bored when i'm with you." she finishes, laying a loving hand on my thigh.

i give her a playful pout, "awwww, babeee." i rest my hand on hers, "you're so fucking cute."

she just giggles, leaning in to kiss me. i take this as my chance to get what i've been thinking about all day and straddle her lap, deepening the kiss.

just as i think i'm about to get what i want, she pulls away,

"listen, as much as i'm dying to be inside you right now," my eyelids flutter in arousal at her choice of words, "it's almost 1am and we have to be up at 9 to get everything set up for claudia's surprise party... you know how much i need my sleep."

as much as i wanted to beg like i usually do— she's right. if y/n doesn't get good sleep, she's a fuckin bitch until she takes a nap.

"yeah... you're right." i purse my lips in defeat.

"but tomorrow night," she leans closer til our lips are barely touching, "i'm gonna fuck you in positions i guarantee you've never tried." she whispers.

my breath gets caught in my throat. she just smirks at my reaction, kissing me once more before tapping my thigh as a silent signal to get off of her.

i listen and watch as she gets up, throwing on a pair of plaid pajama pants and a graphic tee, and climbing back in bed.

it takes me a sec to fully recover from the feeling i got from what she said just moments ago before i get up myself, slipping off my pants— leaving me in my oversized tee and underwear.