Liam Carall | Nico Di Angelo (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan.
—————————————————————————No Mist
Word Count: 446

LIAM POV
Sup' ladies. I'm Liam Carall, the hottest guy at MCU. I've got dark brown-black hair and icy blue-gray eyes which every girl swoons over, paired with a perfectly blinding smile. I'm the quarterback of the football team and captain of the swim team. The Greek gods exist so I say I'm the Son of Poseidon who saved the world twice. There's this one loser here who refuses to bow down to me. Nico Di Angelo. Girls like him because he's mysterious but he always turns them down. He doesn't believe what I say nor does he care about anything I do to torment him. Today, Di Angelo hasn't been in school and lunch just finished.

NICO POV
I skipped the first half of school by spending some family time with dad and Seph. Yeah. She makes me call her Seph. Her and my father have the most stable relationship out of all of the gods, which is interesting considering how it began. Anyway, I was visiting the family underground and when I had to go back to school, I was transported through shadows my dad created.

I appeared in the middle of the hallway with everyone staring at me. I felt something on my head and I tried to grab it. I deducted that it was a crown, probably Stygian iron.  I couldn't pull it off which was frustrating. Then I felt like I hit a button and everyone gasped. I looked around and at myself but I couldn't see anything different. I heard murmurs of "he's invisible" and "where'd he go?" So I assume that makes me invisible kind of like Hades' Helm.

I touched the same place and appeared again. Just then, Liam Carall stalked up to me. I internally sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Quite a show, Di Angelo. But we all know you're nothing," he taunted. I rolled my eyes again and crossed my arms.

"Says mr-I'm-the-son-of-Poseidon-even-though-I-have-a-dad," I sassed. He turned red and raised his hand to punch me. I grabbed his first and twisted it before it made contact.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I am Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades. Ghost King, Ambassador of Pluto, Survivor of Tartarus and other things I don't feel like saying. Liam here is a fake, the real son of Poseidon is Perseus, or Percy, Jackson. I'll be leaving now, bye bitches," I announced. I lightly tapped the part of my crown and turned invisible before shadow traveling to camp.