Chapter 6:

Madelyn's POV

A week has passed since everything happened. I haven't gone out of my room except for training. Even then I didn't talk to anyone other than correcting people's stance. My friends would try and get me to talk but I would just brush them off with the excuse of not feeling well. Food was delivered up to my room everyday, thanks to Luna Tera.

Luke has knocked on my door everyday, but he didn't this morning. I guess he realized it was no use. The mate bond wasn't there, I would never have a mate. If only I hadn't accepted the stupid rejection we would be together. Maybe.

I hear a knock at my door," Maddy its Ava, Lila, and Grace. Can we come in? We bought ice cream." I get up and head to the door. I opened it slightly to make sure Luke wasn't out there, once I was satisfied there wouldn't be a sneak attack I opened the door. The girls all rushed in and gave me a big hug.

"We are so sorry! Luke told us what happened," Ava trails off as she looks at me in worry. "After all that happened he started... well he started hooking up with girls." They all watch my expression carefully, checking to make sure I wouldn't break down crying.

"Guys I'm not upset about the bond, I'm upset that I will never have a mate." I start to tear up thinking about never having a mate, never having pups of my own. Grace wraps her arms around me," Hon there's always a chance you could have a second chance mate."

I let out a bitter laugh at the thought," One mate rejected me, what's going to stop the other one from doing the same thing." The girls all tried to comfort me, but nothing they could say would heal the crack in my heart. All my life I had been let down, first by my father, now by my mate. All the most important men in my life have disappointed me.

Grace quickly tries to distract me," Hey how about we have the biggest pity party of all time?" The other girls start cheering before turning on my stereo to get the party started.

Some time later:

"Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend," We belt out the lyrics to our favorite womanizer song. After watching the Notebook we ended up having a dance party. We have been blasting the best hate on boys songs, I'm pretty sure everyone in the pack house is very annoyed. I realize that we are out of popcorn so I offer to run down and get some more. The girls keep dancing on the bed while I walk out and down the hall. Humming to myself I get to the kitchen and grab us some extra buttery popcorn.

I hear noises coming from the hallway to my left, so naturally I fall into the dumb blonde rool and go check it out. I turn the corner and walk in on two people making out. I slightly gag and suddenly lose any filter I had "Ever heard of a room," My face is screwed up in disgust as I wait for them to break apart. When they do I come face to face with none other than Luke. Figures. We silently stare at each other.

"What's wrong darling? Wolf got ya tongue?" He rips his gaze from mine and they start to laugh.

"No but it's obvious that he's got your tongue in his mouth.Be careful hunny, don't want to catch anything," I give them a sweet smile and sashay out of there. As soon as I am out of view I collapse on the floor. Sure they told me he had been doing this but to it? That's a different thing.

(Unknown's POV)

I walk into the great hall and bow before the man in front of me. "I take it the pack has been destroyed?" I slowly rise and grin," I spared the ones that you asked, the rest of the pack was burned. Like you predicted they scurried back to the Lupus pack." The man in front of me grinned," Let's see how high and mighty the Lupus pack is."

A bit of a filler chapter but its cool

<3 thatonepalegirl