chapter 9. xiat.

(His POV)

Today is my first day of my new class that Mr.Elmore assigned me.

Woohoo...

That was sarcasm in case your too dumb to notice...

I don't know why, but I'm nervous and anxious and there's just this whirlwind of emotions swarming inside of me that I can't control, and I have no clue why.

I mean it's drama class for fucks sake!

I can only lie, not act. Acting doesn't even suit me. I don't understand this, out of all the classes, drama?

There's wood shop, weight lifting... even a damn sports team would have been a million times better than drama...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I hear the bell to dismiss fifth hour ring, I cluelessly walk through the hallway trying to find where the hell I'm trying to go.

I see some double doors that say theatre above them and take a lucky guess that this is where I'm supposed to be...

I walk in and see nobody, oh great...

"Ahh, so you must be Mr.Clifford." a voice from the stage says.

I turn around to see a tall middle aged man with black hair, dark brown eyes with glasses dressed in a light pink dress shirt with black slacks and black dress shoes... faggot... Christ help me...

"Oh, um, yeah, that's me..." I reply awkwardly.

"Class is back here Mr. Clifford" he says pointing to backstage behind the curtain.

I apprehensively follow him back to where his alleged "classroom" is.

To my surprise I find rows of desks, and a large whiteboard back there.
There can't be any more that about 20 seats, all filled by people with dyed hair, tattoos, piercings, ripped up jeans, tattered band shirts...

Maybe this class won't be as bad as I thought...

He grabs me by the shoulder and directs the classes attention to him by clearing his throat... "Class, today we have a new student joining us, his name is Michael Clifford, please be nice to him and accept him into our class, Michael, you can take any open seat." he says finishing up his small speech.

I find one of the only available desks in the very back of the "classroom" right behind this cute girl with blue eyes and brown hair, and throw my backpack down.

I slump into the seat and drown out the teacher's voice with my own thoughts thinking of the class and allowing thoughts of the cute punk girl in front of me to slip in.

(A/N: I updated finally! Your welcome Ellen😒)