chapter 6. another day, and i'm somewhere new.

(His P.O.V.)

As I walk, I turn up the music already blaring through my headphones, Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day comes on so that gives me even more reason to blow my eardrums out with this sound.

The name's Michael.

Michael Clifford.

It helps me block out the world, which I like.

I'm at a new high school, again.

I got expelled from 5 other schools in the Los Angeles area. You could call me punk. I mostly get expelled for pranks and fighting, because that's just who I am. But my dad said if I get expelled from this school that he's sending me to boarding school or boot camp so I can "get my act together".

I hate that duchebag anyways, my mother sent me to come live with him 2 years ago, ever since grade 8 I've been what some call "out of control".

Drugs, drinking, fighting and different girls every night isn't that bad in my opinion.

My dad made me quit the drugs, and stop the drinking but I'm able to get some occasionally, he obviously knows about the fights because it's gotten me suspended countless times throughout school and expelled from 5 different high schools this year alone. I keep the girls a secret though. He'd send me away quicker than you could blink if he knew.

He claims to have "respect for women", but if he did he wouldn't have been constantly drunk and beating my mother right in front of me when I was little.

I'm trying to clean up a little now actually, I'm going to try not to get expelled or held back and that's it.

Suspensions and detentions don't bother me. Yes, they keep them on record, but who cares, if I even go to college it'll be community not university anyways.

Let's hope I make it through my senior year.

A/N: SORRY ABOUT THE VIDEO😂I WAS WAITING TO MAKE A MICHAEL POV CHAPTER AND I JUST HAD TO PUT THAT IN. ILYSM FOR READING I PROMISE MY CRAPPY STORY WILL GET BETTER SOON!