chapter 2. oppisites attract.

The rest of the day flew by, I slept through drama and I still feel groggy. I'm just going to skate home alone today and maybe text Peyton later if I stop feeling like absolute shit. I grab my longboard and pop in my headphones and put on my rainy day playlist. It's not actually raining, but the sky looks grey and I feel like a stormcloud is just floating above me waiting for the perfect moment to rain, so what the hell.

Yes, I could buy a car if I wanted but I'm thinking of doing that after graduation. I really don't mind the strange looks I get when people see a 16 year old girl with a drivers license riding around town on a longboard or occasionally a penny board.

Before I realize it, I'm skating down my street and into my driveway. My mom is obviously not here, she gets off at about 7:30 from whatever the hell she does. We don't have the best relationship. We barely ever talk and as long as I'm not in jail or the hospital she doesn't give a thought about me.

After God knows how long of homework and studding, I hear my phone vibrate on my bedside table, I check the illuminated screen,
Peyton💕: Chipotle date?😏
Regan💋: Sure loser, when?
Peyton💕: Now, I'm in your driveway you oblivious slut 😘
Regan💋:Be there in a sec ya blonde bimbo😘
Peyton💕: Well you better hurry before I leave your skinny ass here so the fat person can go get her Chipotle 💁

After Peyton's texts I threw on a long sleeved blue and white floral crop top, light colored skinny jeans, and my white converse. I threw my knotted hair into a quick messy bun and applied a light coat of white eyeliner and a hint of mascara, because she did say it was a date, right?

I grabbed my phone, keys, and some cash, knowing Peyton to be the type of person to invite you out somewhere and her not pay for it.

I get into Peyton's black Lincoln that's parked in my driveway, yes my 17 year old best friend who hasn't even graduated yet drives a Lincoln. Peyton and I are extremely different, but I think that's what makes us best friends.

Unlike me, Peyton and her family are extremely close, they have big family dinners every Sunday, go on family vacations together, all of them still live together, Peyton's 23 year old step-sister, 19 year old brother, Peyton, 14 year old sister, 10 year old sister, and 8 year old brother who they treat more like a little dog than a brother. But she lives in a mansion, with multi-millionaire parents so they make it work. When her mother says she's going "out to lunch with some friends" that means her and a few of here co-workers or her husbands friends wives are going to Paris for the afternoon.

Peyton is a bubbly blonde girl with gorgeous long platinum colored hair, is in perfect shape, stick thin, perfectly tan (even in the winter time) wears high-heal stilettos, dresses in all pink almost all the time, breaks countless boys hearts, she's "daddy's little princess" so she gets anything and everything she could ever want and more, she has her own personal butlers, and could probably buy out all of China easily without chipping a perfectly painted bubblegum-pink fingernail.

Me on the other hand, I have long dark brown hair that I usually dye, I'm curvy, I can barely keep a boyfriend for any longer than 2 months... not for lack of trying though... they just sort of give up on me somewhere in between, I'm paler than pale, I wear Vans and Converse basically every day of my life, I buy whatever I can find in Hot Topic or occasionally Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, or Charlotte Russe, my dad died in a car accident when I was 12, I have to beg, steal, lie, cheat, and work until my fingers bleed and I can't stand up any longer just to scrape by, I live in a 2-story house that's pretty small but hey it's a house, I can maybe buy some Takis at the gas station if I search for change, and my black chipped fingernails are far from flawless.

Opposites Attract.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope your enjoying end up here. so far! I'm sorry nothing has really happened so far, but I'm trying to give Regan and Peyton more of a background first before the real drama starts, I might not update a lot bc I'm going through a really hard time rn with a breakup so maybe that might inspire a few chapters ;D LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR READING!