"Anxiety" Pills

-Pills don't make you feel better, you have to do it yourself
-I'm tired of working for it when all I get is nothing

>Michelle's P.O.V.<

Kristen and I have been dating online for a quite a while now and it's weird because we're from the same town but we didn't meet yet. None of my friends know but that's because I'm scared of telling them, that I'm a lesbian, I know Anthony is gay but for some reason for me it's more complicated than that.

I entered school hoping not to get another creepy text message from the Sam guy or girl. It's weird because I haven't said to anyone about my relationship and for some reason this person knows it, unless Kristen told someone about it but I trust her when she says she didn't.
I only got two for now..

First one: "What is it with you not telling your friends how you're not into guys but into girls? is it that tricky? -S.A.M." and there was a screen cap of me saying "I love you Kristen with all my heart and I wouldn't know what to do without you" and for some reason it scared me if someone saw it. Even tough I have to say it anytime soon.

Second one: "I wonder if Kristen is related to someone in this school -S.A.M." this wasn't all that creepy because to be honest Kristen is hispanic and so is Max and I was wondering if they were related in someway because they looked just a little bit like but it was just weird how this person knew Kristen that well.

The book thing is something that Jordan asked me to look for in the library and I was kind of trying to get it quickly because I had to go to class and I gave it to Max so he could give it to Jordan but for some reason the was a note that said "Adam Montoya" so I don't know if the book was sent to either Jordan or Adam, because I didn't ask him.

But today everything was looking normal for now at least, and that's when it happened. I went quickly to where Anthony was because for some reason he looked really pale and like he was about to pass out.

-Anthony! Ant! -I said to him more like yelled at him-. What's going on?
-Pills.. for anxiety.. wrong.. feels weird.. dizzy -he managed to say.
-Hey, hey -I tryed to hold him before he fell-. Steven help me out! -I said when I saw him enter.
-Wow what's going on!?
-He's about to pass out, let's take him with the nurse! -I said and he helped me out.

We dragged him there and he passed out completely when we were already there.

-He always takes pills for anxiety, this doesn't make sense at all!
-Maybe he took too many?
-Why would he do that!?
-Because he didn't realize.. or maybe he was.. trying to
-Don't even say it, you're his best friend!

And we both stayed silent for a second looking at him.

-Did you get any texts? -he asked me.
-What do you mean? -I said nervous.
-S.A.M.?
-Did you get them too?
-Two..
-I don't even know who this person could be
-Me neither.. it's really fucking creepy
-Is there a person named Sam here?
-I don't think he would put the dots or say the name..

And then I finally realized

-Are we being blackmailed?
-I think so..

>Adam's P.O.V.<

The first thing that happened to me when I got to school was a bunch of people saying to me "Your boyfriend passed out" "What happened with your boyfriend?" "He was pale as fuck!". And so I went to the nurse's room and there he was and also Michelle was there.

-Steven went to class but I decided to stay with him..
-What did she say? -I asked nervous.
-That it couldn't be his anxiety pills, they don't have any of those effects unless you take more than you should but in this case Anthony took only two..
-Well then what did he took then?
-She has no idea.. some kind of weird pills.. but we'll see about it later, he's going to wake up in short time.. bye Adam
-Bye, and thanks for taking care of him..
-Don't thank me -she smiled and went to class.

I stayed there holding his hand thinking how this situation was so weird not because of him passing out but because of how he took "other" pills.

He finally woke up, confused and he looked like he didn't know what happened to him.

-Anthony? love, it's me.. -I said to him and took both of his hands.
-Adam.. what happened?.. I don't even remember going to school..
-For some reason when you took your anxiety pills, when you got here you felt dizzy and passed out..
-But my anxiety pills don't do that.. I only take two.. and it doesn't do anything..
-That's because they weren't anxiety pills, well that's what the nurse says
-Then.. why would I take them? it doesn't make any sense..
-Maybe someone changed them..
-Why would someone do that? apart from that I'm always alone, my parents are on a trip..
-We'll talk about it later.. don't worry, let's go to class

He was still really confused but decided to finally go with me to class pretending like nothing happened.

>Time Skip< (because I can, and I'm going to and I want to)

>Anthony's P.O.V.<

I was till trying to figure out how did someone change my pills and why, it was just a really weird situation for me.

-Hey Anthony, I heard what happened are you okay? -Max asked me.
-I don't even know man, I'm still really confused.. I mean I always take the pills for my anxiety but they never have effects and I don't buy the fact that someone changed them
-Well it actually doesn't make sense if someone changed them, I mean why?
-There's no explanation for it..
-Are Adam and Michelle still acting suspicious to you? -he changed the subject knowing I was stressing out about the whole thing.
-Kind of, not that much...
-Does it have something to do with texts?.. -he asked me and I immediately looked at him.
-Texts?.. -I asked.
-S.A.M.?
-You got that too? I thought you didn't get any because you were so calm about it.
-They were so creepy and I thought it was a joke, but then I got another one and that's when I realized it was no joke..
-I got a note and that's it..
-Did yours have to do with Adam? because mine had to do with Renee and I was so mad about it..
-Yeah mine was about Adam -I sighed.
-What does S.A.M. stand for? is it a name? or just some letters together?
-I don't think it's a name...

And so we gave every conclusion but got nothing...

Finally when school finished, Adam went home again without me and I was starting to get used about it, such a sad thing to say.

No creepy notes in my locker and no texts yet.. so I went home kind of relaxed until my phone started ringing, it was Steven.

-Hey what's up? -I said.
-Anthony, just curiosity.. how do your pills look like?
-They are one side white and the other blue, why?..
-Because I was searching for pills that can make you pass out, yeah I know ridiculous.. but I find out that yours weren't actually anxiety pills, they are pills that are used for date rape.. -he said to me.
-Seriously!? that's fucked up..
-And I'm not even done yet.. they are called rohypnol and they looked just like your anxiety pills, the effects can be muscle relaxation, difficulty with motor movements, nausea, problems seeing, sleepiness, dizziness, lower blood pressure.. but the worst one is probably death..

A/N: Thanks for reading! I'm having a busy week but I'll see if I can continue Blackmail Me and T.O.G. in some way!